LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
They work fine for me. They could've been corrupted during the download as well.
I figured out what's what, works fine now, but his new delivery system is a fucking mess, links from txt files and dms???

with messages like "More versions will be added later" o_O how do I know what is complete now...

• Angry
Reactions: Piotrek

mmbb123

Jul 2, 2020
I figured out what's what, works fine now, but his new delivery system is a fucking mess, links from txt files and dms???

with messages like "More versions will be added later" o_O how do I know what is complete now...
Don't care about it, I collected them in chinese forum. That link just a notice about the forum. The txt files is aki's announcement. But sometimes he just give an empty folder with a txt file.

CueinnNep

Oct 29, 2022
Does anyone know what link has the animation from the preview for this thread off the top of their head?

mycseHa

Aug 6, 2018
It's definitely part of one of the packs, but mine are combined to make it more organized so I don't know which specific link it's in.

So I uploaded it all by itself for you.

Enjoy!
I just checked and its under the first main link under the collection

Reactions: Xxpto and CueinnNep

Adase

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone knows how his patreon works? Do we get links to all of his work once we pay or the payment is only for the work of that month?

I might consider getting a patreon just to contribute here but his wording for the 10$ reward makes it like that we only get the work of the current month + 1 extra reward from the past.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Anyone knows how his patreon works? Do we get links to all of his work once we pay or the payment is only for the work of that month?

I might consider getting a patreon just to contribute here but his wording for the 10$ reward makes it like that we only get the work of the current month + 1 extra reward from the past.
only the month sadly. I stopped my sub as i thought it wasn't worth it

Reactions: Adase

Adase

Jul 15, 2017
only the month sadly. I stopped my sub as i thought it wasn't worth it
What a shame. Sorry to get anyone hopes up.
Then there's people like noname55 who never changes their MEGA password and only charges 1$ to get it in the first place.

Reactions: Putaokami