aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
the problem with akiryo is even he himself can't workout a complete collection in his mega folder.
for example he had released some random images in sep 2021 but he only included the 40k followers celebration image (which is free for all on twitter btw) in mega folder,
if you're a completionist, you gotta pay 10 bucks and spend so much time on getting everything from his patreon.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
the problem with akiryo is even he himself can't workout a complete collection in his mega folder.
for example he had released some random images in sep 2021 but he only included the 40k followers celebration image (which is free for all on twitter btw) in mega folder,
if you're a completionist, you gotta pay 10 bucks and spend so much time on getting everything from his patreon.
Did anyone tell him that so he'd can fix that issues?

Reactions: GoGoBananas

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Huh...
HUH?
What's up with this newfangled Italian Ninja flasher apron waifu craze from Akiryo's late works?? Am I behind in my H-memes or something?

Olive Wing

Mar 19, 2021
Huh...
HUH?
What's up with this newfangled Italian Ninja flasher apron waifu craze from Akiryo's late works?? Am I behind in my H-memes or something?
Oh boi...

A hentai animation of Tifa and other characters appeared in an Italian Senate hearing. Yeah that's right. A public hearing. For the world to see. Somehow, someone got hold of the password and decided to stream the thing

tifa!

Dec 10, 2021
May I ask who has his video resource integration, bloggers share no audio, but I have seen audio on other platforms. Please come to a good brother to share

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Oh boi...

A hentai animation of Tifa and other characters appeared in an Italian Senate hearing. Yeah that's right. A public hearing. For the world to see. Somehow, someone got hold of the password and decided to stream the thing
I thought you were kiddin', but then I googled your story and... Holy mother of Kasumi... I'm still shocked that's actually TRUE...
May I know which video/creator that had the "privilege" of the live broadcast? I happen to be *really* into politics. Please do tell! (A simple rule 34 link will do).
(Edit: nevermind. I'm off to Ju!cyN3k0's thread, lol. Also, thanks for the newsflash, mate. Much appreciated (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Putaokami

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Please help me
In what way exactly? Please make your question more precise.
For soundless clips, your best bet is to search & rip audio from the rule34 re-uploads; they (usually) turn up over there (low video quality, but the sound channels is all you'll need).

In other news: it looks like we're finally gonna see some Kasumi gain soon: Kasumi Next Animation.jpg
About damn time. I love Mai as much as the next Fatal Fury/KoF player, but come on Akiyama: Let the poor girl have a vacation bae-cation for a month or too. She ain't HonoCock Honoka dammit.

Last edited:

tifa!

Dec 10, 2021
这个翻译让我不舒服,我的意思是有没有人整合了秋山良所有的视频资源,而且他们有音频,有的博主分享资源没有音频

tifa!

Dec 10, 2021
SkrerkS,帖子:7433697,成员:4174245 said:
具体以什么方式?请让你的问题更准确。
对于无声剪辑,最好的办法是从 rule34 重新上传中搜索和翻录音频;他们(通常)出现在那儿(视频质量低,但您只需要声道)。

在其他新闻中:看起来我们很快就会看到一些 Kasumi 收益: View attachment 1621581
关于该死的时间。我和下一个 Fatal Fury/KoF 玩家一样爱 Mai,但是来吧 Akiyama:让这个可怜的女孩有一个月或更长时间的假期。她不是HonoCock Honoka 该死的。
[/引用]

• Haha
Reactions: atd520

tifa!

Dec 10, 2021
一个多月后,我整理了所有的图片。但是博主发的一些视频没有声音,所以视频还没有整理,有兄弟可以帮帮忙吗?

tifa!

Dec 10, 2021
Because I have seen videos with audio source on other sites, but they are too blurry. I only have a mobile phone in hand, there is no way to connect audio and video, and it will reduce the quality of the picture

tifa!

Dec 10, 2021
不知道你能不能看懂这个生硬的翻译。但是如果你能看懂请帮帮我

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
不知道你能不能看懂这个生硬的翻译。但是如果你能看懂请帮帮我
1-Download the high-quality videos you like from this thread.
2-Download the "blurry" low-quality video with audio from
3-Use to merge audio from the poor videos into the HQ ones, without changing video quality/resolution/bitrate.