Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
View attachment 2532242
And this too who have G090 Mei X Bronya
That G088 Kiana video looks hot. Should be in 2021 based on her wearing Time Runner, which was released in that year?
Why are people suddenly asking for specific videos as if those videos are not available?
It's all there in the main compressed folder (up to 2021 anyways).
Yes, but people might not want to download 4.6GB just for a specific video. In this case, G088 Kiana.

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Is it me, or has AKT been rather productive lately?
He's completed the Patreon rewards for April 2023 halfway before the end of the month, and he's halfway through finishing the short videos for the Summer Season Pass.
At this rate, we may see 2/4 of the long videos completed by the end of May.

Reactions: Spettra

AtGod1711

Jun 11, 2020
Christ almighty, i'm new to this artist and the file organization confuses me to death. There's 2023.1 and there's 2023.S1, and there's [GX] and [G-series], and the older works are arranged by characters not by date.

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Come to think of it. Akt never made an S-series of APHO Mei. It's always G and supporters.
This could be me theorizing here, but I think the reason we never got a S-series of APHO Mei is because AKT prefers Mei to be the dominant lead. Just look at her videos in 2021.4 and 2021.8 with Elysia. APHO Mei doesn't really have that dominant look to here, thus it would be hard for AKT to figure out a 3-part scenario where she would be on top.

Now on the other hand, I could see a hypothetical S-series video where HoO Mei would top HoFi Kiana in a goodbye train sex scenario.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spettra

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
Aren't two of his Mei videos of her being dominated by Raven and Elysia? There's some where she's dominant, but also some where she isn't.
Kinda miss the 2021 HoF art style where it feels more "rendered" if that's the correct term, the reason why I started to follow him in the first place.
More rendered?

Reactions: KangCilok69

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Aren't two of his Mei videos of her being dominated by Raven and Elysia? There's some where she's dominant, but also some where she isn't.

More rendered?
I guess what I'm trying to say is that Post-Lament of the Fallen Mei is mostly depicted as someone who prefers to dominate and puts up a tough guy/hard to please act when the roles get reversed, whereas APHO Mei is depicted as some one who secretly likes getting dominated.

Of course, this is just my assumption based on dialogue/audio lines from AKTs older works involving Mei. The 2020 collection has quite a number of unsubtitled short voice lines.

Hen tai

Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone have the Catalog of all the season ? I want to make sure I had all
Also any tips how to Compress file like the compressed does ? I want to do it as well without loosing the Quality as well but idk how.

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021

Does anyone have the full version of this Bronya video to share, here is the link

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes