Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Pomp90

Jan 7, 2022
I'm using a free account. So when the server, which store my files, is handling too many dowload/upload, they will limit the access to my files. You can wait a few hours and try to download again.
I can download all files, but no the SW video. Still getting the message to upgrade to premium to download only that one today too

spoonnye

Jun 17, 2022
I can download all files, but no the SW video. Still getting the message to upgrade to premium to download only that one today too
If you need it, I can mirror it on Pixeldrain.
The link is now gone.

If anyone else needs a copy of some of the vids, I have most (>90%) of his library, in courtesy of uploaders on here.

Last edited:

Not Like You Will Know

Formerly 'You Cannot Know Me'
Dec 28, 2019
so there is now a new exclusive discord server where the only way you can get in is if you donate 200 RMB or USD$28.08 to a specific charity

now if anyone can find which charity Akt is talking about...
okay so APPARENTLY the extra discord that the Elysia video is in can only be accessed if one were to donate >$28 to any charity (doesn't have to be in China, can be your local homeless shelter or suicide hotline) within this year of 2024, and the person provides physical proof of the donation whether it be a printed screenshot of the digital donation or a pic/vid of them actually physically donating cash to a charity, while also providing proof of identification

OR

one provides complete proof of donating blood and provide proof of identification

OR

one were to receive a medal of high regard for doing something good in their community (i don't fuckin know, a purple heart? a medal of honor?) and provide proof of identification

any one of those 3 options just to see Elysia getting railed

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
okay so APPARENTLY the extra discord that the Elysia video is in can only be accessed if one were to donate >$28 to any charity (doesn't have to be in China, can be your local homeless shelter or suicide hotline) within this year of 2024, and the person provides physical proof of the donation whether it be a printed screenshot of the digital donation or a pic/vid of them actually physically donating cash to a charity, while also providing proof of identification

OR

one provides complete proof of donating blood and provide proof of identification

OR

one were to receive a medal of high regard for doing something good in their community (i don't fuckin know, a purple heart? a medal of honor?) and provide proof of identification

In my opinion it's not worth it unless you just so happen to donate to charity.
At most, it's just 23S3 Elysia but with a different pose.

• Sad
Reactions: nEEtdo0d

Regenerative

Nov 3, 2022

OR

OR

Idk how to feel about this. It's kinda weird to donate on charity only for H video, not because of sincerity. But well at least it's for a good thing.

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022

OR

OR

I mean, it kinda does sound like something Akt would do. Didn't he have that one set of videos awhile back that was exclusive to students prepping for upcoming exams? I can only assume it was to help them relieve some of the stress of studying, but Akt's been known to distribute content for peculiar reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: spoonnye

Not Like You Will Know

Formerly 'You Cannot Know Me'
Dec 28, 2019
I mean, it kinda does sound like something Akt would do. Didn't he have that one set of videos awhile back that was exclusive to students prepping for upcoming exams? I can only assume it was to help them relieve some of the stress of studying, but Akt's been known to distribute content for peculiar reasons.
that was a Chinese joke that i dont fully understand but it was a Hatsune Miku & Luo Tianyi vid that was basically teased and unreleased for more than a month

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes