Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
um, can anyone tell me where to find all the works of 9wjy9 on iwara, almost all of his old works have been deleted, where can they be re-obtained?

RanchDressin

May 17, 2021
yes, there were more, but he deleted them and you can only take them from his patreon, the video with the judge of reason, the video with Kitana and the joint video with Kiana and mei disappeared there. Many videos have been deleted.
There had also been a Delta video that was shortly taken down after they posted it. Kinda bummed that I didn’t download it on iwara before it went.

KingTUMMAN

Mar 20, 2021
I follow Akt for quite sometimes now but mostly interesting only on Hi3rd stuff since way back then there's not much ppl doing H Animate Hi3rd.

I tried to dig in my old folder and compare to what we have right now
I thinks I only have 1 Bestiality of Himeko and Rita x Doggo and nothing else

Seem like Iwara stuff might be lose to oblivion now QwQ

Reactions: D3l and jokeremmmmm

swing123

Sep 12, 2019
I follow Akt for quite sometimes now but mostly interesting only on Hi3rd stuff since way back then there's not much ppl doing H Animate Hi3rd.

I tried to dig in my old folder and compare to what we have right now
I thinks I only have 1 Bestiality of Himeko and Rita x Doggo and nothing else

Seem like Iwara stuff might be lose to oblivion now QwQ
He doesn't make any himeko stuff maybe because of sentimental values? But God do i want to see a himeko vid by akt

Yasu0

Dec 26, 2021
Uhm... The Honkai Pack 3 Kiana one was deleted or something? Can't find it and appreciate if someone put it again :3

angelpewds

Dec 27, 2018
Google drive side is strictly checking for 18+, a drive file with too many shares and access will be automatically deleted.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes