Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

D3l

Aug 15, 2019
First time try uploading, Mega should be fine right ?
Mega

Clip is old, I thinks I download it on Iwara way back then, no Voice btw.
Thank you very much. Yes, Mega its okey.
Sir, could I ask you for some videos that I need to complete my collection?(5 videos 2019)

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
um, does anyone have this video, I can't find it in any of the video sets, please help...

KingTUMMAN

Mar 20, 2021
I thinks we all get stuff from the same source and I focus mostly only on Honkai.
you can tell which one you're looking for I will try looking for it from my old stuff.
But I don't thinks I have something else that not included in this topic.

Reactions: D3l

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
I thinks we all get stuff from the same source and I focus mostly only on Honkai.
you can tell which one you're looking for I will try looking for it from my old stuff.
芽衣S2
here is the name, while I asked akg, he says that it has been released, but it seems impossible to find it

D3l

Aug 15, 2019
Thank you.
PIXIV:

Himeko R - December 27, 2019
Rita S4E3 - December 19, 2019
nessa R - December 12, 2019

IWARA:

KingTUMMAN

Mar 20, 2021
got another Sakura for you, no voice btw.

Only 1 I found from the list so far, I suspect that it will be because of the file name when Akt upload as pack or something and then file name got duplicate and overwrite.
I notice that there's are several Himeko R which is why we only got some Himeko R in the pack but not all of it
Same as Rita S4E3, it's also the same name as Theresa S1E3, if Akt or somebody else upload with the name E3 without mention Rita or Theresa, it can be overwrite.

Now that's kinda sad tbh.

Edit : Fix some Codename

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I'm new, could you explain to me how f95 works?
Rewards and packs that you see shared within these threads were contributed mostly by third party, not by the site owner. Their job is to make archives to reserve the content that get shared within threads or by other users sending it to them. So begging for a pacific content 24/7 won't guarantee it to be posted by them. It was from the generosity of someone sharing it. So you either need patience because someone "may" shared it at some point or get it yourself by supporting the creator.

Last edited:

Antrax235

Sep 29, 2021
Yeah, plus, the people who share his content (huge thanks to you btw). Usually share his content when a whole pack is released, not just a single video of a whole pack.
Be patient people, we eventaully get everythnig.

Reactions: Iamevil and D3l

Ambxious

Jan 12, 2022
Yeah, plus, the people who share his content (huge thanks to you btw). Usually share his content when a whole pack is released, not just a single video of a whole pack.
That'd take 3 months or something... Oh well. Can't help it ig. Just gonna wait for someone to post the mega link on here.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
And meanwhile, crazy people like me, gather an archive of the content :D Well I do have collection of akt from 2019 till 2022

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes