Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
That spam is being very predictable at this point because you know it by people who just make a new account and have no idea how stuff works around here.

kanjihiragana

Dec 16, 2017
I know this ain't an airport to announce my departure but ill say it what I have to anyways. I'm going to stop sharing AKT's and other animators contents from now on, I've also deleted the server that I've created for the purpose of other animators contents. Why? because a set agreement between me and my friend fell apart, he kept going against it even tho I told him to not too.

At that point I've already told him to do whatever and not to involve me anymore, then he replied saying "what would you do if I betray you" and that's when I've given up on this. I've been snitched and backstabbed multiple times in the past and this is no surprise... however it does leave a bitter taste in my mouth considering I treated him as a friend and helped him out in the past.

With that said, it was a fun to share content with you lots and I'm truly sorry that it had to end this way unfortunately. Ill be handing over my crown back to Klamtood and other distributors. Have a nice day, take care and goodbye.
take care hero

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes