Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JennyAleriza

Feb 8, 2022
I think the OP could include a warning not to share this site into public domains/social media. These new people keep on coming just to ruin the site for everyone out of ignorance. Idk if new people even read, though.
Unless it was intentionally done.... which makes it even worse.

Last edited:

Elaina_Simp

Mar 13, 2022
I think the OP could include a warning not to share this site into public domains/social media. These new people keep on coming just to ruin the site for everyone out of ignorance. Idk if new people even read, though.
Unless it was intentionally done.... which makes it even worse.
Unfortunately common sense is not common nowadays

Reactions: lelielthenight

khangbahuy

Dec 22, 2017
and here come CJ most famous quote:ah shit here we go again
i mean do they even have a working brain when they come into this website

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
Well I doubt it'll be a big issue since the downloads people post here only lasts for 24 hrs and gets deleted later on. Newcomers who came from that site are going to leave empty handed anyways.

dakbruhlmao

Oct 16, 2022
what is that?
hi3rd international fb group lmao (this mf group again). i tried to report that comment to the admins and dm'ed the author asking him to take down that cmt (he didn't even reply/seen tho), and that post must be like, 3-4 days now

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Why not just use komono instead?
Did u know hows kenomo work?

akt already know about kenomo since many people keep talking about it.
So any leak there will make the link changed and the one in kemono will be insta useless

Last edited:
Reactions: Vespyro

ladyphoebe15

Oct 11, 2021
hi3rd international fb group lmao (this mf group again). i tried to report that comment to the admins and dm'ed the author asking him to take down that cmt (he didn't even reply/seen tho), and that post must be like, 3-4 days now
How about we report the group so it will shut down?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kourin
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes