Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RuleOutlaw

Dec 12, 2021
Good sir,it seem you have an item i ve seek,would you kindly enough to share thy treasure?
Im waiting until mid march to release the whole thing.
My reasons being
1.Some more clowns on facebook leaked this forum more
2.Its just better to one shot release the whole thing
3.Akt made it so that the season packs a much shorter time frame to claim.I dont wanna risk it.

Nov 23, 2022
My reasons being
3.Akt made it so that the season packs a much shorter time frame to claim.I dont wanna risk it.
That is respectable, I have to ask too many people in fb to stop leaking this forum most of the times I see an AKT meme being posted

Reactions: Claudalus Ether
May 11, 2018
My reasons being
Thanks for making that decision. A lot of clowns here are still lurking. Just wait for a long time before sharing it and they'll eventually dwindle out

Reactions: VladHK

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
My reasons being
Understandable good sire,may you have fortune for your kindness.

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Hello everyone,

For the past week, I've been trying out different subtitle softwares and found AegiSub to be the most versatile out of the bunch. That said, I've decided to rework all of my previous subtitle files so that they feel a bit more professional looking. That means you should ignore my previous download links and just use the ones here.

I'll be going through Akt's videos by month starting from 2021. Currently 2021.1 - 2021.8 have been completed.
Each file has been named according to the video it's supposed to be played with, eg: 2021.2 GodKiana.ass --> 2021.2 GodKiana.mp4

The links will be updated from time to time so be sure to check on it.

AKT 2021: |

AKT 2023: |

I've tested the files in VLC and they worked fine. Feel free to give me any editing advice since I'm pretty much new to this.
Anyways, enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nikorai

Mar 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

For the past week, I've been trying out different subtitle softwares and found AegiSub to be the most versatile out of the bunch. That said, I've decided to rework all of my previous subtitle files so that they feel a bit more professional looking. That means you should ignore my previous download links and just use the ones here.

I'll be going through Akt's videos by month starting from 2021. Currently 2021.1 - 2021.8 have been completed.
Each file has been named according to the video it's supposed to be played with, eg: 2021.2 GodKiana.ass --> 2021.2 GodKiana.mp4

The links will be updated from time to time so be sure to check on it.

PIXELDRAIN | WORKUPLOAD

I've tested the files in VLC and they worked fine. Feel free to give me any editing advice since I'm pretty much new to this.
Anyways, enjoy.
I don't know how to use it, can you explain how to use it? (on phone even better)

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
I don't know how to use it, can you explain how to use it? (on phone even better)
Assuming you're using VLC media player:

Open video > Subtitle > Add Subtitle File...

I don't much about VLC for Android, but the method should be similar.

Gangbangmen

Sep 12, 2022
My reasons being
When you release pls upload on mega

• Angry
Reactions: enhigoujo
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes