Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I'm not going to explain to you how the same engine doesn't make it the same game. Sorry. IT IS your system's fault. Your system is not granting you admin or owner permissions when it should, or maybe shouldn't depending if you have any idea what you're doing. It's not hard to change the game from the driver your OS is installed to another one. Your windows is blocking the creation of the screenshot files which makes it so that you're not allowed to save at times. You can either keep spamming save until you're allowed or you learn how to grant yourself owner permissions or you do what you were told to do and put the game in a different drive, or just simply don't play. Not a hard choice.

I also don't know what you mean by clicking the save button. This is not RPG Maker MV, you're not supposed to click anything, the game has no mouse support. At no point was there a bug where you couldn't press the button, you just press the button, there's a save sound but it doesn't save, instead it deletes the file. If that's not your case then maybe you have a corrupt version of the game and again, that's on you. Not being able to press the save button was never an issue for anyone.

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
Tried all that. It is on my D drive. Allowed it full access. Doesn't work.

You know btw very well what i mean with clicking. Don't play the smartass with me.

pokey69

Jul 22, 2017
Tried all that. It is on my D drive. Allowed it full access. Doesn't work.

You know btw very well what i mean with clicking. Don't play the smartass with me.
Is your game folder's properties set to read only? Removing that seemed to fix it for me but I haven't tested it thoroughly.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Does somebody have all save routes after version 0.88? It seems the game is bugged after the new pub route starts.

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
Is your game folder's properties set to read only? Removing that seemed to fix it for me but I haven't tested it thoroughly.
Yeah tried that. It was set to read-only like you said. Tried disabling it. But it didn't work for me unfortunately.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes