stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
You mean like Impure? because they kinda sound same....wonder if they related..
Doubt it, Impure is a low life scammer, who counts on his patrons' blue balls. This guy is pulling down stars. If you read his comments, without playing the game, you would think this is some AAA project.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Impure is uncomparable. Noone can beat him on what he do but HS is doing a good job on milking industry.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Doubt it, Impure is a low life scammer, who counts on his patrons' blue balls. This guy is pulling down stars. If you read his comments, without playing the game, you would think this is some AAA project.
Shame really that the art is really damn good, pretty much the only reason people are invested IMO.

Reactions: griffor

Satyrock

Nov 13, 2016
Has any anti-piracy system ever worked for good?

In any case I just don't see a serious bump up of patreons for this game just because "there is no other way" tactics.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Has any anti-piracy system ever worked for good?
Of course they have, pretty much on every occasion. It's actually rather rare when a DRM affects a game negatively.
The less opportunities you give people to play your game for free, the more money you make. That's a fact.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
That was... fast XD

PS: Gonna look around who else has it... Just to see where the crackdown begins.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
doesnt work for me.
the game closes after 1 sec.
Its got something to do with anti-virus not allowing the game to run, but, HS says they havent done anything to cause this which is very strange since its the only game that does it.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Its got something to do with anti-virus not allowing the game to run, but, HS says they havent done anything to cause this which is very strange since its the only game that does it.
deactivated anti-virus

still doesnt work.

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
If I remember when I was pledged to him in the beginning his "anti-piracy" was he used a special texture for buildings marking them with a little number to indicate who's game version it was.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I tried poking around in it and apparently there's a file missing that will enable the game to run. So basically what we have is a locked case with no key.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
works for me,

Edit: some new scenes atleast, comparing.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
you sure you are all using this version?
v0.80 Link
because it doesnt work. doesnt matter if i deactivate antivirus, or make an exception or whatever. it simply doesnt work for me.

you guys have some special kind of RPGVXACE RTP or something? im using the one from the official website.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
this is what happens when you focus more on DRM and Anti piracy bullshit then bringing out a stable and meaningful update to your said game. prime example.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes