CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Heheh, dev announced that updates will be every 6 weeks, so lazy ! He milks patrons to the limits lol.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016

This is Boogie in case people don't know, because of Obamacare we pay for many work-capable people like him and their healthcare, because eating yourself into oblivion is a sickness and someone like him deserves our pity and disability checks...
Please tell me this is a joke...come on man. That's Francis, an obvious character that Boogie created. Not to mention he makes videos talking about losing weight. What are you, 14-years old? Grow up. "We have to pay for this guy...". He has 3m subscribers

Reactions: stoper and itzaguy
Jan 25, 2017
May 31 Post

PATCH NOTES FOR 0.80 - The Game Changer Patch!
First and foremost, this patch will be sent in batches, that means each person will be assigned a version, while that is A LOT of work it's necessary to find out who is sharing our game in public websites and that way we can ban them and report them to Patreon. This version will be sent VIA PM!

• You can now instantly skip to day 3 at the beginning of the game and start immediately in front of Melvin's pub (That wasn't annoying at all to make).

• Added and changed the dialogue on a few hentai scenes quite a lot, it now explains what lead to it and the mindset behind the characters much better, I strongly suggest you replay the whole game again and watch the hentai scenes.

• The CG room was changed to reflect the changes on past scenes, to add the 4 scenes that weren't there last patch and added the 4 new scenes from this patch.

• A few maps were changed drastically, some were introduced and some got some minor changes. Among the most drastic changes are the Town Hall, Church, Army base

(at the end of the desert which you can now access) and the Pier.

• HD remake on almost every costume Ayame has as well as the ones you can see when you open the game menu. We will rework all of them plus some other characters eventually.

• Officer Chloe crossover base infiltration minigame. Right now it's "short" as it only has 5 rooms. If people think it's too easy we'll make it harder, if people

think it's short we'll add some rooms, if you guys think it's adequate we'll leave it as it is. The minigame presents two new hentai scenes, one with just Chloe and one with Chloe and Ayame.

• Added a bunch of NPC's to a few locations so the maps don't look as abandoned.

• Added a few more days at Melvin's pub including a new hentai scene (re-using old images, leads to new hentai scene) and a new hentai scene completely new.

• New scene in the 7/11 Sato route.

• Added some story with Robert's father, this will set the mood for his future scenes AND move Jack's route forward.

• Killed Clarke, no one liked him, his route will be erased.

• Syke, see? Give him some love. You actually love him, pronz is pronz is pronz is yeah his route is boring compared to the others, should I kill him?

• Minor grammar fixes and bug fixes.

I guess this means the patch will be released soon? If so, I'm going to head over to the requests section.

Aug 5, 2016
First and foremost, this patch will be sent in batches, that means each person will be assigned a version, while that is A LOT of work it's necessary to find out who is sharing our game in public websites and that way we can ban them and report them to Patreon. This version will be sent VIA PM!
This looks like an invite to break DRMs...

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I suggest in this case people who share the games to pm one another their versions or give em to someone who mods or hacks and see if they can find what is different in them and completely change them or whatever or to rewrite some codes and hide in it with a big fuck you but nice try kind of message in there somewhere. 2 or more versions would be a nice to go too :p.

PS: He said in batch so my guess is he will send an x amount per group each getting same batch code when that is sorted then he will narrow it down on a next one with say only changing the number in that batch that was shared to find out who it was.
So keep watch for that.

itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016
The problem is that the artist of the game is good but he is also the main bottleneck. Some artists are machines like dark cookie who draws every day and some are not like muku who takes a month for 4 scenes. I mean I am not standing over his shoulder watching him draw so I don't know how fast or slow he is going but all artists work at their own speed. I mean look at Brandon Sanderson an author who usually churns out a book a year and then look at George R. R. Martin who takes almost 7-8 years for one book. That is the problem with having hand drawn art you are at the mercy of the artist. As much flak as the game gets from the outside, the crew that makes the game are pretty respectful and listen to constructive feedback when you are actively supporting the game. Sure they may not be the best in the PR department but they still are working on the game and I don't get the feeling they will stop, they just will work at their own pace. Also there is about 2 of them working full time on the game and they also outsource to have custom sprites made so its not like they are hoarding the money. Support them or don't I don't really care but you can't deny the quality they put into the game and the changes they have made thanks to supporter feedback as opposed to some of the cash grabs like malleck or impure.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Give the artist some adderall and start meeting deadlines. Every artist has the potential to be dark cookie if it's a time management/motivation problem adderall would definitely help.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Support them or don't I don't really care but you can't deny the quality they put into the game and the changes they have made thanks to supporter feedback as opposed to some of the cash grabs like malleck or impure.
I mean, sure, but it's the same as saying "Oh, he's better at time management than YT is". AC has plenty of potential, but even at the max of its potential it's just a western To H. The fact that they're planning 20 other games in this universe doesn't change anything about the current releases. If you're a Patreon since the start you have probably invested $ 200+ on this game. He always goes on about "you're not supporting AC but Heaven Studios" but that's ridiculous. That'd be like having to pay BioWare or Bethesda $10 every month to get their games as opposed to $60/70 once for their new game. I can't stand how he constantly goes on about how high-quality everything he makes is. What's the point of your fancy map if I spend less than 2 % of my overall game time on there?

itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016
But that's the whole point of a patreon, a continuous stream of income for a continuous stream of work. Whatever you deem as an acceptable amount of work is what you should pledge too. So its a choice, its not like a kickstarter one time fee, also as a person who uses patreon I have stopped pledging to multiple creators, sometimes after a month, sometimes after a year, and I have given them well over 500 dollars over the course of the year. Do I have remorse, not really unless the game was clearly crap, which is why now i usually try it from one of the free sites before I decide to pledge. I also stop pledging when the project is making way too much money or I don't like the direction the game is going.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
...I can't stand how he constantly goes on about how high-quality everything he makes is. What's the point of your fancy map if I spend less than 2 % of my overall game time on there?
Exactly. Where is the complex characterization he's talking about? Where is the quality story? Where are those fancy maps? Seriously, show me a map from this game that is something more than what we see in any other decent RPG Maker game out there.
Last thing I played was the updated demo they released few months ago and I found nothing of what he's constantly boasting about. The only thing this game has is good drawings.

Reactions: Sharku

brazoll121

Aug 31, 2016
great art great story, but slowly update. when this game release update, i'm found a few picture from it
and he doesn't care about it. he is keep saying " if you care about it then don't support us "
yeah !!. i'm done!

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
The problem is that the artist of the game is good but he is also the main bottleneck. Some artists are machines like dark cookie who draws every day and some are not like muku who takes a month for 4 scenes. I mean I am not standing over his shoulder watching him draw so I don't know how fast or slow he is going but all artists work at their own speed.
I don't really care but you can't deny the quality they put into the game and the changes they have made thanks to supporter feedback as opposed to some of the cash grabs like malleck or impure.
True and Very very true on Malleck and Impure, however if I can name another one that was out for free for quite a while and had frequent updates and ton of content look for example at Hreinn Games ? Hand drawn and all and the quality is imo also top notch I fucking LOVE his art, the way I see it with these type of things is they should opt to go for a cash in on major update instead of monthly income this way it will make sure then when you DO cash in you release something worth calling a release another note....the fact he has so many other shit planned in the same universe is also THEIR own fault, you write a story and want your story writer or whatever to keep on doing something correct? fine let em write and write and edit and write but leave them out UNTIL you complete 1 game or is ALMOST done with it. I HATE it when people work on 20 projects at the same time and gimping their on releases and updates and putting strain on themselves and then have the audacity to bitch about it when the complaints start coming in.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Starke considers himself to be the best H-developer of all time. The ego on that kid is mind-blowing, but he's Portuguese so I guess it's not too surprising.
You just lost an excellent opportunity to be quiet and not pass yourself as just another moron! Can you please tell me what the fuck does his nationality as to do with the matter? I'm portuguese, and if there's one thing I know for sure it's that we're not know for having a big ego, quite the oppositte to be honest. Going about making a generalization about a country's personality trait based on what you saw from two famous sports personalities (I can easily assume that you based this on what you know from Mourinho and Ronaldo), just makes you an ignorant who knows nothing about what's he talking about.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
You just lost an excellent opportunity to be quiet and not pass yourself as just another moron! Can you please tell me what the fuck does his nationality as to do with the matter? I'm portuguese, and if there's one thing I know for sure it's that we're not know for having a big ego, quite the oppositte to be honest. Going about making a generalization about a country's personality trait based on what you saw from two famous sports personalities (I can easily assume that you based this on what you know from Mourinho and Ronaldo), just makes you an ignorant who knows nothing about what's he talking about.
I base it on every Portuguese football player and every Portuguese person I met in real life. Even though, I can accept it was a racist comment and I apologise.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
But that's the whole point of a patreon, a continuous stream of income for a continuous stream of work.
But that's the whole problem. There is ALWAYS a continuous stream of income but NOT always a continuous stream of work. Take HS for example. They earn $ 3765 a month. Even if they release a patch per month (which they don't, it's a patch every 1.5 month) they earn 3765 per patch of an unfinished game. And yeah, I get they have to spread the money across the artist, writer, "director", coder,... but still. It's insane.

Reactions: userpass

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
So....insults aside, will there be a release for this update?
Even when it comes out (and I'm pretty sure it will), it's highly likely you'll have to give it some time, since now they have to cover their tracks to ensure that whoever is sharing the game doesn't get kicked out of their Patreon.

4.10 star(s) 85 Votes