thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
the different paths i think is tell clarke or not go work at gas station when u decide to quit or decide to keep working there
ill keep that in mind.. how would you rate the game? i downloaded it a while ago now and haven't played any of it yet.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
ill keep that in mind.. how would you rate the game? i downloaded it a while ago now and haven't played any of it yet.
to me it is the best made game out of the bunch save maybe big brother downside being updates are slow and are small only reason i think big brother better

Reactions: thomasxlong
Jan 25, 2017
Yeah, I'd be interested too. I'm stuck on a Saturday and don't know what to do. :'(
Last time I was on hentai heaven, there wasn't much to look at. I only spent like 2 min then I go do something else.

Honestly, I read that they will be releasing update but it has been a week or so.

Reactions: Kaparzo
Jan 25, 2017
Looks like Starke created a post available to the public so all the haters can see it too lol

Hey guys, first let's start with the good news, the good news being, we are way ahead of where I thought we would be by now so we will be able to achieve our goal of releasing the patch on the 5th of June, that is truly amazing for us to be able to do so much in such a short span of time, however this has consequences. The consequences are not in the game, don't worry, however I am worried as they're on Muku.

Muku has been burning the midnight oil to be able to deliver 4 scenes with amazing detail, create the new face of Robert's father and get everything ready for the Officer Chloe crossover. This is visibly taking a huge toll on him and, it's not worth it...

So, after this patch, we will be making a change from our self-imposed 1 month patch times to a month and a half. With that said, the patches will go like 15 of July, 1st of September, 15 of October, 1st of December and so on and so on. That means that some months we won't be getting any more supporters, in fact some will withdraw their support until the next patch since some months there will be no patch even tho it comes out on the first of the next month.

Honestly, we don't care about financial growth goals anymore. Unfortunately we live in a world where quantity is more sought out than quality, no one cares about different stories, rich characters, rich maps, original soundtrack, what people want is a bunch of Hentai scenes from a regular story with very little animation stock characters from RPG Maker and bland mechanics, as long as it leads to Hentai everyone is aboard of the train.

We went from making 5.7k a month and now we're down to almost 4k, all because of so many people trash talking our development. Funny. I understand why, I do, a lot of people have told me after talking trash that the only reason they did was because they held us to different standards, they wanted to see more of our game so much they started feeling mad about it, and abandon their support. Liking something so much to the point you're going to hurt it, that's pretty human, so again, not even mad.

But when you say that we're not dedicated and we don't put in the work? A lot of people that never spent a dime on Patreon or a game whatsoever talks trash about us in forums saying we release patches every 3~4 months, that we're not vocal, that we're milking our patrons, and then some potential Patreons read that and stay away because, on the internet you can make up bullshit and don't present facts to back it up, and still cause a lot of damage. That's the internet for you.

And then those same people go and revere authors that release a Christmas minigame on April and have been working on version 0.8 for 6 months, and those guys are making over 3000$ a month, for releasing a patch with 2~3 scenes in half a year? Makes you think, why are we working so hard? To make an extra 1000$?

No, we're working hard for YOU guys, for those who STILL support us, so regardless if we make 4000$, 3000$, 2000$, hell, if I have to get another job to be able to create games, that's what we'll do, because I love making games for you guys, I love the feedback, the anxiety, seeing how the patch impacts you guys, and how happy you are when you receive it? That's priceless.

I can't thank you enough and I know I've said it a thousand times how much I truly appreciate you guys, those who believe in us and support us with what they can, and they have done for days, months, some of you, over a year... We truly appreciate you all, and I guarantee we ain't going to forget it, we will find a way to reward you for your support and loyalty.

With that being said, this patch is going to be FREAKING AWESOME, and tomorrow I will release the patch notes.

From the team that will never quit, and will keep releasing the game you love until it's finished or some misfortune renders me unable to create games, hopefully the former, thank you.

~ Starke

This guy had no patches for 3 months some time ago. 0_0

userpass

Mar 3, 2017
The author just posted an update on Patreon. I just wanted to comment on something that I think is absolutely absurd.

"Muku has been burning the midnight oil to be able to deliver 4 scenes with amazing detail, create the new face of Robert's father and get everything ready for the Officer Chloe crossover. This is visibly taking a huge toll on him and, it's not worth it...

So, after this patch, we will be making a change from our self-imposed 1 month patch times to a month and a half."

How can you possibly be struggling to draw 4 scenes and a face in one month?! Yes the art is great and high quality but there is no way the person should be having difficulty creating that much in a month without some insane amounts of procrastination.

All you have to do is look to various comic books to see a single artist putting out just as good and many times better art containing many more panels and pages on a monthly basis.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
well it is all drawn models so i guess it does take more time than the pre done ones in most of the rpg games hopefully next 4 scenes are worth the wait i love the art in this game

Jan 25, 2017
I love the game, just not the developer himself.

The art is great and this game is one of the ones I usually go back to playing through again.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Starke considers himself to be the best H-developer of all time. The ego on that kid is mind-blowing, but he's Portuguese so I guess it's not too surprising.

Reactions: pingwin

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Yeah guy used to hang around ULMF a lot throwing his two cents around and trying to promote his game. He was kinda notorious for causing drama when people pointed out missed deadlines and delays. Imo it looks like a more weeb version of every exploited girl game you've ever played.

Reactions: pingwin

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Not sure about this guy but I do have to give em credit even with missing deadlines and some short ass releases once in a while I personally have gained a bit more respect for him when he threw that Jab at Impure with the v0.8 on 6 month release. So in all aspects he is better by miles compared to most and if he is really dedicated to finish this game no matter what he deserves my respect. Sadly ego is a thing that is normal when it comes to art making be it a game a painting or a combination. Better to have a ego and keep your head up then to be insecure and get a break down and not finish anything.
As for the scenes well I do like the art and style of this game and I can kind of understand the burn out on drawing, we get 4 scenes but we do not know how many panel's or drawings that involve per scene and also not knowing if he is only working on scenes for this particular project or more projects for more people at the same time. I work my ass off in real life while being busy with other stuff on my free times that I sometimes don't even have the energy to play games or play em long, good thing I can skip or miss out on games being released in demo/beta versions with bare minimum content and by the time I HAVE time to play there is 0.2 or 0.3 or games that I love are 2 version's ahead so lots to try out and enjoy in a sitting :p.

Aug 5, 2016
talks trash about us in forums saying we release patches every 3~4 months, that we're not vocal, that we're milking our patrons
Hey, that's me. And I stand by what I said. There was a time when they released a patch every 3~4 months. I must say, that did change, but the small updates with almost no content did not change. Man... Working on 4 scenes a month working 8 hours a day is not that hard...
Just look at how many drawings dark cookie makes every couple of months.

Heaven studios is getting better. Still not on my whitelist, but definitely better.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Called
...I personally have gained a bit more respect for him when he threw that Jab at Impure with the v0.8 on 6 month release...
Yeah, and then he deleted all critical comments under that post, just like the guy he was jabbing at.

Mine was just calling strange his complaint about making "merely" 4K a month.
His talk about late night coding and burning the midnight oil is just laughable. Go to Hentai-Foundry and see how much would a good artist charge you for 4-5 drawings of the same character and how fast would they make them.
And then compare that with the 2000+ his artist is getting every month. I'm guessing they are two, because I just don't see what would a 3rd person do - one does the art, one the eventing in RPG Maker.

This guy is just another crook. The only difference is that he's clever and delivers a small game along side his inflated balloons.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Sarah creator is such an easy target to point out... it's like pointing to Boogie and saying 'hey Boogie you are fat,' (pretty sure he knows this and doesn't give a fuck). I was just pointing out what I saw on ULMF (which is an inferior site by every measure) and how dev would cause drama, make excuses and if he didn't like you would have your comments deleted and get you banned.

This is Boogie in case people don't know, because of Obamacare we pay for many work-capable people like him and their healthcare, because eating yourself into oblivion is a sickness and someone like him deserves our pity and disability checks...

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Called

Yeah, and then he deleted all critical comments under that post, just like the guy he was jabbing at.

Mine was just calling strange his complaint about making "merely" 4K a month.
His talk about late night coding and burning the midnight oil is just laughable. Go to Hentai-Foundry and see how much would a good artist charge you for 4-5 drawings of the same character and how fast would they make them.
And then compare that with the 2000+ his artist is getting every month. I'm guessing they are two, because I just don't see what would a 3rd person do - one does the art, one the eventing in RPG Maker.

This guy is just another crook. The only difference is that he's clever and delivers a small game along side his inflated balloons.
Fair enough that there are many artists that are faster and offer stuff, I have not been watching this guy from step by step nor was there on ULMF to know his behavior however only thing I pointed out is that his artist might not be as experienced as those other once and maybe compared to them I believe he/she might do more on the side then just drawing, I have this feeling that tells me he is not drawing art for games as a living but I don't know em so just throwing it out there.
Also for the fact he took down the jab at Impure which I did not know is indeed disheartening...Should have kept it up.
The point is he at the least releases something and still updates his page compared to Impure. Not siding with em but just pointing out what he does by far is less despicable then what Impure is pulling, Also I have no idea on what level patreon you must be to receive the game or if he releases it free, But everything released by Impure is on his $30 Tier IF he even releases anything that includes his shitty comics.

The point here is I while both have their "evil" I choose to work with the lesser evil.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Also for the fact he took down the jab at Impure which I did not know is indeed disheartening...
What, he didn't remove the Impure jab. I never said that. He deleted all critical comments. But his post is as it was, he just made it visible to patrons only.
And I'm not saying you shouldn't support the game, that's your own choice. All I'm saying is that the guy is a crook.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
What, he didn't remove the Impure jab. I never said that. He deleted all critical comments. But his post is as it was, he just made it visible to patrons only.
And I'm not saying you shouldn't support the game, that's your own choice. All I'm saying is that the guy is a crook.
Ah fair enough, nope not supporting his patreon so I cannot see the patreon only stuff. Only person I have a Patreon on at the current moment which I made yesterday was for 3Diddly ( Hannah corruption/Katie Corruption ) since I finaly managed to fix my damn Paypal. But Planning on going with Eva Kiss (good girl gone bad ) when I see how her 0.4 is turning out and Ezio (alter-self) from here on f95zone when I have an idea on what I can miss.
But if left he left the jab then it is all fine as for the removing it from his comments no idea why but meh. Right now Ill see what he does I don't plan on supporting or paying these people for their work anyways.

4.10 star(s) 85 Votes