May 8, 2024
Need confirmation on this. I won't even consider buying this if it does not contain all the content from the original, excluding the free dlc of course.
1719538806966.png

I asked them about this and they said they were going to release it yesterday but they're improving some images on the map because people couldn't see the location icons, and then it's going to be released so I expect it to be out soon, just check their Discord.

Reactions: Ranieboy

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
View attachment 3777135

I asked them about this and they said they were going to release it yesterday but they're improving some images on the map because people couldn't see the location icons, and then it's going to be released so I expect it to be out soon, just check their Discord.
You can't even do parodies on Steam anymore? Sounds like them just playing it exceedingly safe tbh. When we get this content "unofficially" restored, I might consider buying it.

EDIT: I'm just thinking why was that content allowed on the Kagura version? Seems like they were fine with that because Kagura would handle it if they were to be copyright struck, but that never happened. Proves they are simply being paranoid.

Last edited:
May 8, 2024
You can't even do parodies on Steam anymore? Sounds like them just playing it exceedingly safe tbh. When we get this content "unofficially" restored, I might consider buying it.

EDIT: I'm just thinking why was that content allowed on the Kagura version? Seems like they were fine with that because Kagura would handle it if they were to be copyright struck, but that never happened. Proves they are simply being paranoid.
You know you can go to their Discord and ask instead of making assumptions?

The owner of Denpasoft told the owner of HS that having copyrighted stuff would be an absolute deal breaker. KG being willing to break the law doesn't mean Denpasoft should. No one is paranoid until the big corpos decide to swing on you.

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
I Need help. I played through melvin harem route, but i didn't got the naked mirror scene, Did i miss it or is it not viewable?

May 8, 2024
I Need help. I played through melvin harem route, but i didn't got the naked mirror scene, Did i miss it or is it not viewable?
At some point during Melvin route the route splits in two. You have to play through it twice, the scenes and outcomes are completely different. There's also a secret bonus ending in one of them which I don't remember how to get.

status10

Jul 18, 2019
Just a heads up for anyone interested, the Renpy version seems to be a kinetic novel.

You just pick a route at the start and then watch your comic. Dunno if wayyyy later a choice comes that defines an ending of some sorts, but I fast clicked (carpal syndrome) for like half an hour straight only an option came to come in her mouth or not (shota route).

May 8, 2024
Just a heads up for anyone interested, the Renpy version seems to be a kinetic novel.

You just pick a route at the start and then watch your comic. Dunno if wayyyy later a choice comes that defines an ending of some sorts, but I fast clicked (carpal syndrome) for like half an hour straight only an option came to come in her mouth or not (shota route).
Shota? The one in their website?

Yeah, that's not the game, it's just the Ren'Py version of a free game they made. There's no shota in the main game. You have to get it from Steam.

Reactions: status10
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes