iamarahul

May 21, 2021
How to get to the Hobo route, Molestor route plzz. My General routes always are like Melvin, Sato and Clarke and then end. Plz help a fellow member

Reactions: Enzian99

Jfitz002

Sep 20, 2020
How to get to the Hobo route, Molestor route plzz. My General routes always are like Melvin, Sato and Clarke and then end. Plz help a fellow member
Homeless route you keep going to the homeless community from the beginning of the game and its a bit straight forward from there. Molester route I never completed but I believe you need to go on the bus/train on certain days for the events to progress.

May 8, 2024
who would've thought that to make this game as rpgm(no renpy) from the start was a good idea lol
so much time wasting for running around for nothing
A lot of people prefer RPGM. I've played the Shota game in RPGM and Ren'Py and I vastly prefer the RPGM version. Who would've thought that not everyone has to enjoy the things you do.

Reactions: Toushiro
Dec 15, 2017
Good game. I like how the scummiest character Melvin is the one that redeemed himself the most and became a character that I wanted to root for.
Cole, Jack, and Sato are pure assholes. Jack is even worse because you cannot punish him except for getting into his route or the Townsend route.
I don't like the True End one bit. It was lame because Robert deserved no happiness, Clark or Melvin was way better than him.
Also why Adriana look so familiar, like she was in another game before became a character in this game.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Good game. I like how the scummiest character Melvin is the one that redeemed himself the most and became a character that I wanted to root for.
Cole, Jack, and Sato are pure assholes. Jack is even worse because you cannot punish him except for getting into his route or the Townsend route.
I don't like the True End one bit. It was lame because Robert deserved no happiness, Clark or Melvin was way better than him.
Also why Adriana look so familiar, like she was in another game before became a character in this game.
Could be a good idea to put spoilers on this.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes