JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It's a great game/story, I love where Heroines go evil, is there a route where Ayame becomes similar to her sister? or even more evil would be cool

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
Hello, just for information: Is Heaven Studios developing new games?

Its site has been indicating for years that new games are being developed.

I consider Alansya Chronicles to be an absolute masterpiece.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Ren'Py Version is out on Steam now.

Does anyone know if it has ALL content from the Original? If it doesn't, there is no reason for me to buy it. The upgrade from RPGM to Ren'py is not worth it if it is missing content.

Reactions: michaelcros

Scoop_

Nov 13, 2021

Does anyone know if it has ALL content from the Original? If it doesn't, there is no reason for me to buy it. The upgrade from RPGM to Ren'py is not worth it if it is missing content.
Bought it. The game is not fully finished yet. The sandbox mechanic is kind of confusing me a bit, and right now, the story only leads to a 'True' ending. It's probably gonna get an update later for other routes.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
Bought it. The game is not fully finished yet. The sandbox mechanic is kind of confusing me a bit, and right now, the story only leads to a 'True' ending. It's probably gonna get an update later for other routes.
That's extremely poor on their part I'd have expected more content than that for the first update.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
You probably don't have the 18 patch
but for those who don't know, you can get the wrong idea, even refund the game and accuse the developer of being a liar, whenever there is an external patch, you have to communicate that patch exists.

They always have the same problem, they censor the games, they don't warn that there are external patches to add the content again and people get angry thinking that they have bought a censored game (which is partly true) :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: Scoop_

Scoop_

Nov 13, 2021
And there is no mention of this and they're selling it as a "full" game, not even early access. Disgusting deceptive cashgrab. I suggest you make a review on the game stating this.

EDIT: I see there is a patch needed. Can somebody confirm the game has all RPGM content when patch is applied?
I didn't even know the patch existed. I just patched it, and all the content from RPGM is in the game. The gallery room is also there. However, the sandbox still confuses me with the AI background.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
I didn't even know the patch existed. I just patched it, and all the content from RPGM is in the game. The gallery room is also there. However, the sandbox still confuses me with the AI background.
As far as I can tell, the only place the patch is mentioned is on their twitter. I'm not sure it's something they can advertise on Steam. Don't know how Steam works for developing H Games and patches that add 18+ content.

stranger101

Dec 3, 2018

I think the devs said they had to remove a few scenes like the chun li one for copyright reasons or something? Although I think the 18+ patch would probably bring it back

Uberdai

Jul 20, 2023
Did you have any issues downloading the patch? Both part 2 & 3 folders are completely empty for me.

Uberdai

Jul 20, 2023
make sure all parts are in the same dir then extract part 1 . you should end up with a folder like this

View attachment 3776035
Thank you. Unfortunately, it's still not working. Once the files have been extracted to the Steam folder I'm left with a litany of errors when trying to launch the game. Probably just going to have to wait for the patch to appear on Steam in a few days.

Edit: Got it working, 7Zip was, for some reason, losing around 90% of the images.rpa file when being extracted. I switched to NanZip and it worked straight away.

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I think the devs said they had to remove a few scenes like the chun li one for copyright reasons or something? Although I think the 18+ patch would probably bring it back
Need confirmation on this. I won't even consider buying this if it does not contain all the content from the original, excluding the free dlc of course.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 85 Votes