Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
I think what they're trying to say is

Where is this demo for their new game they promised (I don't know if the dev promised anything, just trying to understand what they're trying to say)

May 8, 2024
I think what they're trying to say is

Where is this demo for their new game they promised (I don't know if the dev promised anything, just trying to understand what they're trying to say)
The developers have consistently maintained transparency regarding their ongoing projects and priorities. To question, "Where is the game they promised?" is merely an attempt to disparage the discussion without substantive reason.

It is evident that this individual is not genuinely seeking information, which is readily accessible. Instead, they appear intent on defaming the team, as evidenced by their disingenuous behavior and consistent pattern of similar comments in their post history.

They recently employed nearly identical criticisms about another project (Lovecraft), using phrases like "they don't move on" and "they're just milking it," among other baseless, unintelligent remarks.

Therefore, I find it futile to engage in further dialogue with such a person. Just let them talk, don't feed the trolls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Toushiro and Inex33

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
what game??, if you talking about Fleeting Iris, it have been there for years, what i'm talking is the devs still milking this game over and not move onto the next game, i remember they promised releasing a demo for Bloodlust, their suppose second game after they done with Fleeting Iris
True, the old plan was to finish IF then move onto Bloodlust, that was about 2 years ago and don't think they ever gave dates so it's just been work on IF. Was nice to get the Shota and extra stuff, but I agree they need something new, only so many times you can play this one.

Reactions: boriello
May 8, 2024
True, the old plan was to finish IF then move onto Bloodlust, that was about 2 years ago and don't think they ever gave dates so it's just been work on IF. Was nice to get the Shota and extra stuff, but I agree they need something new, only so many times you can play this one.
Agreed, also happy they're going to wrap it up. Excited for the upcoming projects, the blonde milf is right up my alley.

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
Started playing this game, was wondering which way this game is better played... should i go purity in my first playthrough or just corruption? Is purity worth it story and scene wise? Are the two paths that different to justify going through the entire game twice?

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
Started playing this game, was wondering which way this game is better played... should i go purity in my first playthrough or just corruption? Is purity worth it story and scene wise? Are the two paths that different to justify going through the entire game twice?
Pure path has less than 5% of the game's content. The game is sharpened for the Corruption path. And some of them lead in completely opposite directions (there is a walkthrough for that, you can check it). If you don't want to go through them separately you can just unlock the whole gallery at any time.

May 8, 2024
does anyone know how to start the lifeguard (free roam) route
I don't remember exactly but I think it's just being "fallen" and going to the beach with your husband on the weekend. Take it with a grain of salt though, it's been a while since I've done that, been replaying the shota patch mostly lately.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Is there any plan to enlarge the shota DLC? Maybe have a Fem Dom, or being able to tell the difference between the kids or just not get caught by the horndog twin and keep the gentle one as your personal boy-toy?

Reactions: huehuebr1999
May 8, 2024
Is there any plan to enlarge the shota DLC? Maybe have a Fem Dom, or being able to tell the difference between the kids or just not get caught by the horndog twin and keep the gentle one as your personal boy-toy?
As far as I know they are working on a bunch of different stuff at the moment but none of it is expanding Fleeting Iris. I think Fleeting Iris will be done for a while once the XMAS mini-game comes out.

• Sad
Reactions: Taboofan
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes