WanderNomad

Apr 12, 2020
So far, the RenPy version does not represent anything interesting. I thought they would remove the need to move to the right location, but they left it. And I didn't find the gallery(

Zinc95

Dec 20, 2021
With the Melvin routes am i forced to play the harem route first because i've been trying to get the loyalty ening and its just now happening someone help it is frustrating. If leave the Garcia route early I get secret ending A. If i leave Sato route at the club I get secret ending B. The guide says to get the loyalty ending you have to leave Garcia route but never leave Sato route but you loose on Melvin Cgs that way. Can someone explain to me what i'm missing from the guide cause this makes no sense

Last edited:
May 8, 2024
With the Melvin routes am i forced to play the harem route first because i've been trying to get the loyalty ening and its just now happening someone help it is frustrating. If leave the Garcia route early I get secret ending A. If i leave Sato route at the club I get secret ending B. The guide says to get the loyalty ending you have to leave Garcia route but never leave Sato route but you loose on Melvin Cgs that way. Can someone explain to me what i'm missing from the guide cause this makes no sense
Loyalty ending is just say no to everyone. Including Sato. Tell Jack about your "secret".

Zinc95

Dec 20, 2021
Loyalty ending is just say no to everyone. Including Sato. Tell Jack about your "secret".
What I am saying is that in saying No to Garcia's Andriana visits after and I get secret ending A. After saying No Sato with the drinks your twin sister visits and meets melvin and that is secret ending B. This locks me into the Harem route. Im trying to figure out how to avoid these endings. I will tell Jack and see if that makes a difference though thanks

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
looks like it . dev has made many statements showing dissatisfaction with kagura games . it makes sense why there is a new publisher as for renpy its cause many people don like rpgm and renpy is more sanderd for adult games now.
it just like not a lot dev can do good job with rpgm

May 8, 2024
looks like it . dev has made many statements showing dissatisfaction with kagura games . it makes sense why there is a new publisher as for renpy its cause many people don like rpgm and renpy is more sanderd for adult games now.
A lot of people made a lot of statements showing dissatisfaction with Kagura Games. Their team works horribly slow, barely does any support of the games they publish, Kagura Games seems like a translator who decided to turn his idea into a cash cow and as far as I've heard the guy who started it doesn't even work on it anymore, just collects the money.

is that even allowed?
are they not bound by a contract with kagura games?
For the RPGM version, yes.

Any games similar to this one in terms of many ways of corruption, many routes, good content...
Not with many routes and nowhere near this size, no. Most games are short or unfinished. There's still a few good ones out there but none with this spectrum, specially not this big, with drawn art and without re-using most of the assets.

Zinc95

Dec 20, 2021
I figured out my my issue was triggering secret ending B the day after bathroom scene on Melvins route when the guys walk in on them in the men's bathroom without having to go through the Sato route as the guide was saying.

What I don't understand is even starting the sato route and then going out for with Sato and the the next going back onto the melvin route I stilll have the scene where the twin sister meets Melvin, I can't figure out ow to avoid this.

Last edited:

Zinc95

Dec 20, 2021
I figured out my my issue was triggering secret ending B the day after bathroom scene on Melvins route when the guys walk in on them in the men's bathroom without having to go through the Sato route as the guide was saying.

What I don't understand is even starting the sato route to free roam tigger B and then going out for with Sato and the the
melvin route to get free roaming after melvin trigger point A and I'm still getting the secret trigger B happening i'm very confused at how to no have this event happen

Reactions: RedWyne007

snapfizz

Mar 14, 2022
is a version for people who cannot tolerate RPGs and they have turned it into a visual novel. Same game but with a different engine.
its not they dont tolerate RPGs but rpgm specifically. And this game didnt even have mouse support for rpgm the last time i played it. im not saying its a bad engine its just used poorly by developers. thats why unity games almost always have more accessibility features and are easier to play than this garbage side scroller action presented on rpgm. Mad Island is a full fledged RPG with actual gameplay and plays so much better than any rpgm game its actually hilarious. If you havent tried it its on steam too.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes