Aug 28, 2018
Oh my God the new Halloween spoilers :eek:
The last spoiler with Ayame is looking insane imo. There´s always a scene or two each update where they manage to amaze me on how good their cg is getting.
If you compare some of the last update and some of the spoilers we´ve seen so far to what they made in the early days, its amazing how greatly they improved their art.
They and AnotherStory are my favorites in terms of art quality by now.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
The last spoiler with Ayame is looking insane imo. There´s always a scene or two each update where they manage to amaze me on how good their cg is getting.
If you compare some of the last update and some of the spoilers we´ve seen so far to what they made in the early days, its amazing how greatly they improved their art.
They and AnotherStory are my favorites in terms of art quality by now.
Hmmm. I probably have just a few others up there but HS and AS are definitely in the top. They're particularly isolated in the top when you add game quality to the art quality, at least for now since HS is on their first game and AS's body of work is one game and nowhere as big as Fleeting Iris.

BESTForuse

May 14, 2018
Can Anyone belonging to the patreon community post the spoilers? We all love the game, but there are few reasons due to which we are unable to contribute!

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
When can we expect the halloween patch to drop
Nothing announced yet but I wouldn't expect it to be too soon. Their last patch was September 27 and they kept posting bug fixes and add-ons until October 3 so even if they burn the midnight oil I expect at least mid November.

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
Nothing announced yet but I wouldn't expect it to be too soon. Their last patch was September 27 and they kept posting bug fixes and add-ons until October 3 so even if they burn the midnight oil I expect at least mid November.
Don't get me wrong, I like the content they produce etc but you can't really call it a "Halloween Patch" after the 31st October.

Mar 12, 2018
Hello!!! When I enter the new gallery and select any scene, the game crashes and this message appears ... Any solution for this problem...?? Honestly I prefer the "old" gallery :(

Nightwish2

Apr 27, 2017
I wanted to confirm something. I was playing Sato route and I got stuck after the scene where he uses a blindfold to trick Ayame to have sex with his friend from the strip club.
I saw a few people saying something about Sato having to leave and Ayame choosing to have sex with his friend, I never saw that scene.

After that I went to work and Sato invites me to the dance club and the next day to his home; Ayame refuses both. After that Sato starts to act coldly towards her. Every time I go to work it's the same, never changes. And every morning she wakes up mad about Robert not being home and wonders if she should've taken Sato up on his invitation. It's a damn loop.

Is there something after that? I heard people talking about two different routes for Sato but i'm stuck there.
I checked the Gallery and it shows 13/13 scenes with him. It should be everything, but I keep reading about these two routes, including a childhood friend and one Ryuugai Whore Path;

Is my game broken? This Ryuugai Whore Path was supposed to be added in the 0.94 update? I downloaded the game from NOPY and MEGA, both are the same regarding the gallery.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I wanted to confirm something. I was playing Sato route and I got stuck after the scene where he uses a blindfold to trick Ayame to have sex with his friend from the strip club.
I saw a few people saying something about Sato having to leave and Ayame choosing to have sex with his friend, I never saw that scene.

After that I went to work and Sato invites me to the dance club and the next day to his home; Ayame refuses both. After that Sato starts to act coldly towards her. Every time I go to work it's the same, never changes. And every morning she wakes up mad about Robert not being home and wonders if she should've taken Sato up on his invitation. It's a damn loop.

Is there something after that? I heard people talking about two different routes for Sato but i'm stuck there.
I checked the Gallery and it shows 13/13 scenes with him. It should be everything, but I keep reading about these two routes, including a childhood friend and one Ryuugai Whore Path;

Is my game broken? This Ryuugai Whore Path was supposed to be added in the 0.94 update? I downloaded the game from NOPY and MEGA, both are the same regarding the gallery.
Lower your Morality below I think 35. After that you'll be able to accept Sato's invitation.

Nightwish2

Apr 27, 2017
I lowered it after he started acting cold and it didn't work.
Maybe if I do it before that scene? i'll give it a try. And is this the only update that isn't showing in the gallery?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes