Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Can anyone tell me where I can find the kinky kittens strip club? I walked like the whole city and didn't found it

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Can anyone tell me where I can find the kinky kittens strip club? I walked like the whole city and didn't found it
There is a folder in the game directory which is called maps, in there you can see the whole city.
And you have to go north at the highway / bridge in the right side of the map(just left of the airport).

Reactions: Saruh Games

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Not meaning to impose on them or anything but at this point a halloween patch is a little kinda too late already but hey more content either way so I'm not complaining.

Reactions: lostsoul11111113

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Not meaning to impose on them or anything but at this point a halloween patch is a little kinda too late already but hey more content either way so I'm not complaining.
Not the first time a Halloween update for a game comes out after the actual Halloween.
You can pretend its still Halloween and dress up before you lunch the game and everything will be good :D

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember them talking about a morrigan cosplay from last year. guess that's not a thing anymore?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember them talking about a morrigan cosplay from last year. guess that's not a thing anymore?
dlc #3 ->
no clue why they teased it so early when it first will arrive in some of the last content .... but it will come!

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes