Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
This is actually great. Much better than just delaying everything in the schedule in order to turn in another out of season, "filler", festive update. Not to mention some possible dialogue improvements.
I completely agree, I have been been hoping for something like this for a long time! hope it will work out !

Reactions: TotalDegenerate

bugui

Aug 5, 2017
I like the old art, it was what attracted me to the game and I find it interesting to see how it evolved over the years. I think I'll leave both versions of the game with me, lol. It would only really change Adriana's scenes because she practically became someone else.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I like the old art, it was what attracted me to the game and I find it interesting to see how it evolved over the years. I think I'll leave both versions of the game with me, lol. It would only really change Adriana's scenes because she practically became someone else.
If they follow their previous method then they will still be visible in the CG room just like the old scene with Ayame losing her virginity to Robert and some others.

Reactions: Zellemate

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Nah it should be tonight, Starke is in crunch mode if you look at his nickname on Discord :D
DND Patch Coming Out Tonight! :ROFLMAO:

Btw i really liked the idea of Christmas Patch, but if this change will help with the audience and the steam release i'm totally fine with that.

If they follow their previous method then they will still be visible in the CG room just like the old scene with Ayame losing her virginity to Robert and some others.
I think those will be things they will include in the final release for patrons :>

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
DND Patch Coming Out Tonight! :ROFLMAO:

Btw i really liked the idea of Christmas Patch, but if this change will help with the audience and the steam release i'm totally fine with that.

I think those will be things they will include in the final release for patrons :>
I'm pretty sure we will see Christmas patch next year instead! Personal I can live with not having it right now(December), and its good the team is fixing the game and trying to catch up from the delays and get back to normal schedule.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I'm pretty sure we will see Christmas patch next year instead! Personal I can live with not having it right now(December), and its good the team is fixing the game and trying to catch up from the delays and get back to normal schedule.
Sure, but -> + Ayame hosts a party in her house with a lot of friends. Needless to say a huge orgy ensue.

I was so hyped for that :sneaky::sneaky: not a big problem tho, will have a nice gift next chrismas :whistle:

Hope they could catch a little break from the pressure of the schedule

Reactions: Zellemate

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
It isnt even December yet but I am in a Bah Humbug mood. Xmas sucks. It is days when Devs cant work on their creations. Yup Xmas sucks.

davethewizard

Jun 25, 2017
what cleanup update mean?what

what is cleanup patch
quoting d i r e c t l y from their patreon post:

...we are finally going to rework most of the hentai scenes and drawings in the early game! Our old scenes are just not up to par with the quality we have nowadays, we are finally going to fix that.

We are going to proofread a lot of stuff I wrote in a rush way back when and improve on my grammar which while far from perfect it's a million times better than it was back then when I comma spliced like crazy. We're also going to improve the dialogue in those scenes and get rid of story inconsistencies. We're going to improve the motives and explain the mindset of Ayame during those scenes.

We're going to limit the map early on and only unlock certain areas as we need so players don't get as lost. We're going to create A LOT of quests and make the NPC's give you a lot more info and have more entertaining dialogues than what they have now. We're going to improve the SFX's of the game, animations and dialogue to better channel the player towards the content and helping people unlock everything without getting stuck. Quests, highlighted dialogue and maybe creating a hint system will fix this.

Overall, the early game scenes will feel like new scenes, bugs should all be squashed by the end of the year, and we will have a pristine version of the game to play for the Christmas of 2019!

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes