Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
If you're a fan of the game, the art and the writing, it's exactly what they promised it would be. No point in telling you how good it is. You have to play it.

Teleport puzzle was a little frustrating tho.
Overall great patch, nice to see something new and fresh! Some small spelling and grammar issues..
I was hoping for more CG scenes, did NOT know they cut down to half(6 scenes). That part was a surprise to me, the bad kind.
I do however understand that they had to make many different variations of all the chars. But we don't get to see half of them in any action, that's a kind of a time waste right there? no/yes? idk.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I loved it. It was incredibly refreshing.

Regarding the content we still have two more Halloween patches so we still might get to see them in action and at least now they're done. In the future ones they just have to draw the hentai scenes.

I hope we get to see Azazel getting freaky.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I loved it. It was incredibly refreshing.

Regarding the content we still have two more Halloween patches so we still might get to see them in action and at least now they're done. In the future ones they just have to draw the hentai scenes.

I hope we get to see Azazel getting freaky.
True story! Great patch, looking even more forward to the overhaul patch that is next !
But yes very refreshing to see this kind of update.

Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Whats wrong with mega? If you have it blocked just go through one of the free proxy sites. You just copy the link in there and it usually bypasses blocks on sites.
My country have 1gb download limits, even with sync/app. If you know a bypass that works I would be grateful.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
My country have 1gb download limits, even with sync/app. If you know a bypass that works I would be grateful.
Oh damn that's a shame. Sorry I didn't even know such a thing existed. People usually don't make it into parts unless its bigger than 2-4 gb.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes