AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
Captura.PNG
Something happend. Since i download i have problems extract the file.

Edit: I forget to say just happend if i try to access the gallery room more exactly the halloween cg memories

Console7

Dec 26, 2017
Ok im completely lost at what to do in the labyrinth. Where is the end? i always fall into traps and I dont see an exit.

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
Ok im completely lost at what to do in the labyrinth. Where is the end? i always fall into traps and I dont see an exit.
1- Starting teleporter
2- bottom left
3- top right
4- top left
5- top right
6- bottom left
7- bottom right
8- bottom right
9- top right
10- top left

Reactions: JoJoPool

Console7

Dec 26, 2017
1- Starting teleporter
2- bottom left
3- top right
4- top left
5- top right
6- bottom left
7- bottom right
8- bottom right
9- top right
10- top left
I didnt mean the teleporters, but the garden labyrinth. But I figured it out by now, cause i was blind.
The exit is in the top right corner.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Thanks man, i always use the same save. I don't know why stop to working in this update.
They actually explained it in Discord. Something about the new sprite (the succubus one you interact with to watch the Halloween scenes) making them add new options in the script making old saves crash. This is probably a rough idea of what happened but if you really want to get into technicalities you better ask the dev himself.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I wasn't excited for the patch to begin with but i think its their worst one yet :/ And there was no spike in pledges either like usually when there is patch, so i think i'm not the only one?.

This doesn't fit the setting at all, its kinda poorly written too. Those orcs are just green humans but art is nice as whole. I feel like they wanted to make mini-games (would fit how they were excited for the patch) so they did.

The mini-games themselves could be better as well, this full solution to teleport one. Anyone can see pattern ? because i don't and without pattern its just boring memorize /write down exercise.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I wasn't excited for the patch to begin with but i think its their worst one yet :/ And there was no spike in pledges either like usually when there is patch, so i think i'm not the only one?.

This doesn't fit the setting at all, its kinda poorly written too. Those orcs are just green humans but art is nice as whole. I feel like they wanted to make mini-games (would fit how they were excited for the patch) so they did.

The mini-games themselves could be better as well, this full solution to teleport one. Anyone can see pattern ? because i don't and without pattern its just boring memorize /write down exercise.
Other than the teleport puzzle, judging by their Discord and Twitter your opinion is not shared by most players but there's roughly 8 billion people in the world. Unless you can do something like cure all types of cancer, you're hardly the only to ever do anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Not_A_Horse

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018

You probably aren't the only one, but you aren't most certainly aren't a majority, there was a Patreon vote and your side lost.

These things happen, best to just deal with it and move on.

Dovoh

May 10, 2018
How do I start the Halloween patch?

Edit. Online their patch schedule says a pumpkin will be outside her house. Its actually inside and you just have to interact with it.

Last edited:

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Overall a good update and definitely enjoyed playing it, but.. was expecting a complete finished side-quest and this is not finished. I understand that a lot of work went into making the maps and engine work for this side venture, but the build up had you lead to believe this was in the works for months in order to provide a major new update. Given all that time, it feels like more could have been done scene wise.

Guess we'll have to wait another year to see where this side quest goes, which is not what I was expecting to say with this update.

Reactions: Erodaz

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Overall a good update and definitely enjoyed playing it, but.. was expecting a complete finished side-quest and this is not finished. I understand that a lot of work went into making the maps and engine work for this side venture, but the build up had you lead to believe this was in the works for months in order to provide a major new update. Given all that time, it feels like more could have been done scene wise.

Guess we'll have to wait another year to see where this side quest goes, which is not what I was expecting to say with this update.
I mean, it says right in the patch notes that it's going to be a multi-update quest. It was always made clear that this was going to take a couple of years to complete.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Can someone post a diagram of the labirint of the green field ??
and such crap had to wait 2 months ??????

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ayame#1Fan
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes