CJDIAZX2

Oct 10, 2017
hello, if there is a new game, after 1 day of work with melvin he dives when he meets the neighbors and nothing can be done. someone knows what to do there ?

Shadical

Apr 15, 2019
Are you talking about spoilers? If yes, there are none out yet.
Edit:
Literally posted a few minutes after i said that.

View attachment 483049 View attachment 483052
Thats a massive improvement.
I didnt remember the old art was looking that bad tbh.
yea, me neither lol. but I played this game a few months ago and I stumbled upon it here, I didn't know it was still being updated till I read the comments. kinda just assumed it was gonna be abandoned like most games out there. this is a huge improvement though, thinking about replaying it

Dianakiss

Dec 6, 2017
I didn't follow what's going on here. Are they making a remake or something?

Edit: Never mind. I just read up.
Y-Yeah... well the game is old... so many years and updates so.. :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sorry... nah the artist just lvl up.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
One of the artist also teased us regarding the new masturbation scene remake:

Lyla of NilfgaardToday at 3:31 AM
The masturbation scene may -or-will have several things added there that the original did not have. It may surprise you

So yeah looking forward to what that could be! :love:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
It's Ayame thinking about the other characters. If you read the whole conversation, she wasn't meant to spoil it. :LOL:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It's Ayame thinking about the other characters. If you read the whole conversation, she wasn't meant to spoil it. :LOL:
Well maybe ! there could be other stuff coming to that scene, it looks like it easily could be changed, like dildo in ass, and what not :D

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
She caught Starke off guard with that spoiler xD (btw i didn't even know Tigerlyla was a girl until your comment o.o)
Shes pretty much a girl alright! not sure how old :D, she is their 2nd artist which you properly already know. But she is the one who have thought Mukucchin to draw to my understanding. Which is also why they work really good in sync. Would be interesting to know who have done which CG´s! :unsure:

Reactions: SiriusBlack

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Shes pretty much a girl alright! not sure how old :D, she is their 2nd artist which you properly already know. But she is the one who have thought Mukucchin to draw to my understanding. Which is also why they work really good in sync. Would be interesting to know who have done which CG´s! :unsure:
Don't quote me on this but I think he does the line art and what not and she does the coloring. I remember reading it somewhere but I don't remember the source.

This would explain the consistency of the scenes so there's that.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Don't quote me on this but I think he does the line art and what not and she does the coloring. I remember reading it somewhere but I don't remember the source.

This would explain the consistency of the scenes so there's that.
Interesting ! would be nice to know how exactly they do it :D

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is it normal that we still can't go at the university as iris after all those updates ?
I don't think that will never happen in this game, you will have to look for their 2nd game or 3rd in the future ?!
You can look at their schedule here -> hrpgheaven.com/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=3873

Reactions: Latecomer
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes