Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
I don't think that will never happen in this game, you will have to look for their 2nd game or 3rd in the future ?!
You can look at their schedule here -> hrpgheaven.com/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=3873
And is there really something to do in the game if you always choose to stay loyal ? Like is there a forced path or something ? You can't have that neither with the pub nor the shop and if i avoid slut choices with those two path it's game over or weirdly the game forced you to cheat your husband with his father.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
And is there really something to do in the game if you always choose to stay loyal ? Like is there a forced path or something ? You can't have that neither with the pub nor the shop and if i avoid slut choices with those two path it's game over or weirdly the game forced you to cheat your husband with his father.
You can refuse to take care of Arthur and keep a job. Then you will achieve the canon ending of the game, with Ayame and Robert getting married.

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
For the people asking for the changelog, i remember you that the dev team have a patch schedule page, here:

Reactions: Djoki996

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
Solution to teleport, starting from bottom left square:
1. bottom left
2. top right
3. top left
4. top right
5. bottom left
6. bottom right (this should teleport you to top left square, if not you've fucked up)
7. bottom right
8. top right
9. top left
Thanks, fuck those kind of puzzles, most unimaginative and frustrating i have found

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I like those puzzles, they expect your memory not to be shit. The teleporting one was just very poorly executed and they made it incredibly hard.

You have to realize they can't make puzzles that are too complex or they risk locking idiots out of content which makes me question the teleport puzzle as a whole but they already announced they're going to nerf the difficulty.

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
I have the same problem with every release of this game the stats are meaningless, like i can trigger the park event with 100 morality. Is there any way to fix this because it ruins the fun for me.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes