Nytemare

Nov 3, 2017
You don't need the password anymore there is a guy in the bottom left corner that unlocks all the pictures.

As a side note, I haven't bothered trying to actually play through the game in ages, do the stats actually do anything yet or is it all still fluff?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
You don't need the password anymore there is a guy in the bottom left corner that unlocks all the pictures.

As a side note, I haven't bothered trying to actually play through the game in ages, do the stats actually do anything yet or is it all still fluff?
Currently? In a minor way. There's a few scenes that require you to have low/high stats. Morality and Charm at least for two of the scenes. Career I don't think so.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
how to combat this error ? anyone knows this fix
More information is needed besides an image - where was this triggered?, and what did you do to trigger it and so on.
You can also forward it to the devs. on their discord.

Last edited:
Reactions: zakion

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It seems you really like Alexandra :D

Also i think the repeatable scenes will be really good *_*
me neither. Fun Game. Have a few questions though. One. Why is the game called "Fleeting Iris" when the MC name is not even close to The name Iris. Two. There are subtle hints that there are demons in the game, if so how can I meet them?. I love the morality(corruption) mechanics, very fun.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
me neither. Fun Game. Have a few questions though. One. Why is the game called "Fleeting Iris" when the MC name is not even close to The name Iris. Two. There are subtle hints that there are demons in the game, if so how can I meet them?. I love the morality(corruption) mechanics, very fun.

Reactions: JaszMan

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Our new working method has been working wonders, we will be able to do half a dozen scenes by Friday not to mention the work we did for Steam which you guys will obviously have access to as well.
We won't get to change the 15 or so scenes in total that we wanted to change in one go, but hopefully with our new method we can fit a few here and there along with the regular scenes with the patches, always prioritizing the main scenes of course.

Overall this new patch will have a serious amount of QOL improvements as well as some scenes being overhauled completely to be even hotter. Some of the scenes that weren't popular might turn into someone's favorites. You can check some previews already on our Discord!

We also have a lot of art that might not make it to the patch on time but as we planned, whatever we have by then, we will release with it and whatever we don't will serve as teasers for Christmas and there's quite a good amount of it. I'm proud of what we were able to accomplish with less than a month of work.

Hopefully next year we can afford an additional coloring artist and we can release patches even faster for you guys.

That is all for now. See you guys Friday!

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Does anyone know how to do the Halloween mini game? I'm stuck on the floating platforms puzzle

May 30, 2017

Our new working method has been working wonders, we will be able to do half a dozen scenes by Friday not to mention the work we did for Steam which you guys will obviously have access to as well.
We won't get to change the 15 or so scenes in total that we wanted to change in one go, but hopefully with our new method we can fit a few here and there along with the regular scenes with the patches, always prioritizing the main scenes of course.

Overall this new patch will have a serious amount of QOL improvements as well as some scenes being overhauled completely to be even hotter. Some of the scenes that weren't popular might turn into someone's favorites. You can check some previews already on our Discord!

We also have a lot of art that might not make it to the patch on time but as we planned, whatever we have by then, we will release with it and whatever we don't will serve as teasers for Christmas and there's quite a good amount of it. I'm proud of what we were able to accomplish with less than a month of work.

Hopefully next year we can afford an additional coloring artist and we can release patches even faster for you guys.

That is all for now. See you guys Friday!
Where do he live anyway?
lol I live in GMT+7 so it is likely that I have to wait to Saturday

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes