wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
hello guys, i'm stuck in a couple of routes:

-can't trigger the gym sex events; got the first one for both the instructors but can't trigger the sex scenes

-can't start the kinky kittens route; got the blindfold scene and the invitation to the stripclub but once there i can't start the scene

any suggestions?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Hey guys!

So here's the deal. Right now, we can just release the patch with what we have, that's what we promised, and that's what we can do IF you choose so.

Here's the bad part, we have a looooot of stuff that is almost finished, but it's not. We're working on something like 8 scenes at the same time, but between the stuff we had to make for Steam and me just not being happy with a scene because I'm picky as usual and if we're remaking scenes to remake them with a quality I'm not happy with, why bother right?

Some of you might question: "So the patch doesn't have much content because of Steam? What does that have to do with me?". Well, after discussing it with our publisher we decided that our game will be sold at a price tag of 19,99€ on Steam. Everyone who supported us until the day we say "we're done with Fleeting Iris" will get a free key for Steam so there's that. Everyone that wants to get the game after that will have to pay 19.99€ and wait until late next year to get the full version of it while you guys constantly get patches. It's just something we had to do. Remember that us making more money means bigger team so it's good for everyone.

That's still only a veeery small portion of the reason about the amount of new content that is in the game so here's a point of situation.

WHAT'S DONE:

• Ayame's new contract singing.
• Ayame masturbating Robert while Adriana gives Dan a titfuck scene rework.
• Completely revamped Dan and Adriana groping in front of Ayame and Robert.
• Completely revamped Ayame masturbating with normal/tan/tanlines alternatives.

All of them got a lot of new/different/additional dialogue. When I mean new/rework/revamp I mean the pictures.

A lot of new mechanics. Teleport Puzzle for the Halloween patch is now a lot easier. The possibility to see stills and short scenes in the CG room (sorry, broke your saves again). Locking the town and making it unlock at three different stages to better channel the player and helping them not get overwhelmed and lost early on. For instance, subway only unlocks at stage 2. Bus is limited at stage 1 and keeps getting more stops. Bugfixes. New quests.

WHAT'S ALMOST DONE:

Ayame's masturbating alternatives thinking about other characters! *Sigh* wanted to make this a surprise but...

This was highly requested and the only reason we can't add it right now it's because of engine issues. We got a script today that will allow us to make multiple conditional checks and show choices in game only if one or more of those conditions are met. This is INCREDIBLY HARD to do in RPG maker without a script because with 8 characters Ayame can think about it means 256 possibilities for combinations! And yeah, I didn't want to spoil this but Tigerlyla already did so yay, this scene will now have 9 alternatives, all of them with some sub-alternatives like tan and dildo.

• Side alternative for Ayame's masturbation where Jack takes a picture which Arthur sees later in Jack's computer screen (which we had to deactivate in game now because we don't have it and it would be inconsistent if we showed the old picture).
• Ayame titjob with Melvin.
• Ayame handjob with Melvin.
• Ayame's blowjob with Melvin.
• Ayame's grope in the park during the PokeGo scene.

The other scenes we want to work on have some work done on them but are nowhere near "almost done".

WHAT WE ALSO WANT TO ADD:
Review more scenes and change the dialogue and add more story details. Add more quests. Make all the NPC's text useful and worth speaking to. Edit dialogues to better channel the player to the content and highlight/color some keywords like locations or people you need to talk to. Edit the whole CG room to explain exactly how to get a scene instead of having a vague/humorist hint.

So I'll give you guys a choice of what and when to release it. You guys vote and in 3 hours we'll check what's there and act accordingly. When we go for a full/second patch it will be very early in January, like January 5. I'll give a solid release date closer to the day.

Any questions you can ask here or Discord and I'll gladly answer them.

Love you guys! See you in a bit.

Reactions: SholBlerk

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
And there was a vote, if patreons wanted to wait for 5th of January for getting more content ready instead if delivering "what they just have right now

And looks like its gonna be 5th of January.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
That'd be funny if there's another vote on Jan 5th for a 2nd delay.
Well technical not a delay, the team had the patch ready like promised. The vote was initiated to wait for some more CG´s they almost have ready. So it's more decision from their patreons to wait a few more days to get more scenes in.
And patreons could ask Starke to show them extra spoilers in private, and there is a lot on the horizon.
Lets see how much they can get in before the 5th.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I dont really get that part though. Why not post the spoilers in discord as usual. Its a spoiler channel for a reason.
However im fine with releasing the patch in January.
Yeah not entirely sure why I must say, my guess is because these spoilers are not 100% complete.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
No point. The spoiler section and most of the game discussion is only accessible if you're a 1$ patreon or higher and link your Patreon account with Discord.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

To add to the list of things we already disclaimed:

Previously, the player would be required for Ayame not to be a virgin before initiating the first swinger scenes with Dan and Adriana in order to have sex with Dan the first time. We didn't have the assets at the time when we realized Ayame could be a virgin at that point so we created that lock with the intent to change it in the future.

Now Ayame can be a virgin and Dan is another person Ayame can lose her virginity to.

Additionally, for the first scene, they will wear a condom. In the scene after that where they engage into sexual intercourse (on the roof), Dan will start the scene with a condom and remove it half-way while Ayame is talking to Robert in front of house.

Will keep you guys updated regarding the progress of the patch.

ReversePlutia

Apr 7, 2018

Hey guys!

So here's the deal. Right now, we can just release the patch with what we have, that's what we promised, and that's what we can do IF you choose so.

Here's the bad part, we have a looooot of stuff that is almost finished, but it's not. We're working on something like 8 scenes at the same time, but between the stuff we had to make for Steam and me just not being happy with a scene because I'm picky as usual and if we're remaking scenes to remake them with a quality I'm not happy with, why bother right?

Some of you might question: "So the patch doesn't have much content because of Steam? What does that have to do with me?". Well, after discussing it with our publisher we decided that our game will be sold at a price tag of 19,99€ on Steam. Everyone who supported us until the day we say "we're done with Fleeting Iris" will get a free key for Steam so there's that. Everyone that wants to get the game after that will have to pay 19.99€ and wait until late next year to get the full version of it while you guys constantly get patches. It's just something we had to do. Remember that us making more money means bigger team so it's good for everyone.

That's still only a veeery small portion of the reason about the amount of new content that is in the game so here's a point of situation.

WHAT'S DONE:

• Ayame's new contract singing.
• Ayame masturbating Robert while Adriana gives Dan a titfuck scene rework.
• Completely revamped Dan and Adriana groping in front of Ayame and Robert.
• Completely revamped Ayame masturbating with normal/tan/tanlines alternatives.

All of them got a lot of new/different/additional dialogue. When I mean new/rework/revamp I mean the pictures.

A lot of new mechanics. Teleport Puzzle for the Halloween patch is now a lot easier. The possibility to see stills and short scenes in the CG room (sorry, broke your saves again). Locking the town and making it unlock at three different stages to better channel the player and helping them not get overwhelmed and lost early on. For instance, subway only unlocks at stage 2. Bus is limited at stage 1 and keeps getting more stops. Bugfixes. New quests.

WHAT'S ALMOST DONE:

Ayame's masturbating alternatives thinking about other characters! *Sigh* wanted to make this a surprise but...

This was highly requested and the only reason we can't add it right now it's because of engine issues. We got a script today that will allow us to make multiple conditional checks and show choices in game only if one or more of those conditions are met. This is INCREDIBLY HARD to do in RPG maker without a script because with 8 characters Ayame can think about it means 256 possibilities for combinations! And yeah, I didn't want to spoil this but Tigerlyla already did so yay, this scene will now have 9 alternatives, all of them with some sub-alternatives like tan and dildo.

• Side alternative for Ayame's masturbation where Jack takes a picture which Arthur sees later in Jack's computer screen (which we had to deactivate in game now because we don't have it and it would be inconsistent if we showed the old picture).
• Ayame titjob with Melvin.
• Ayame handjob with Melvin.
• Ayame's blowjob with Melvin.
• Ayame's grope in the park during the PokeGo scene.

The other scenes we want to work on have some work done on them but are nowhere near "almost done".

WHAT WE ALSO WANT TO ADD:
Review more scenes and change the dialogue and add more story details. Add more quests. Make all the NPC's text useful and worth speaking to. Edit dialogues to better channel the player to the content and highlight/color some keywords like locations or people you need to talk to. Edit the whole CG room to explain exactly how to get a scene instead of having a vague/humorist hint.

So I'll give you guys a choice of what and when to release it. You guys vote and in 3 hours we'll check what's there and act accordingly. When we go for a full/second patch it will be very early in January, like January 5. I'll give a solid release date closer to the day.

Any questions you can ask here or Discord and I'll gladly answer them.

Love you guys! See you in a bit.
are you going to sell it with region pricing too?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
are you going to sell it with region pricing too?
I'm not part of the development team, so you will need to ask them on their patreon page or discord channel.
It will also be some time before it's coming out on steam anyway.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes