Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I actually kinda liked that one but the blowjob is a bit damp squib. The new one is heaps better.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
So is the cheat room not a thing anymore? I just downloaded the newest version and can't seem to find it in the scene replay room. This game takes so damn long to get everything and I've already poured hours into the previous versions that I don't want to start from scratch....

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
So is the cheat room not a thing anymore? I just downloaded the newest version and can't seem to find it in the scene replay room. This game takes so damn long to get everything and I've already poured hours into the previous versions that I don't want to start from scratch....
talk to the chick in the bottom left corner

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Muku doesnt get enough credit for this shit. Litterally carrying this game on his shoulders.
Agreed, however most of their income go directly to the two artist.
So they are kind of appreciated in that fashion!

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Agreed, however most of their income go directly to the two artist.
So they are kind of appreciated in that fashion!
I agree that they don't get enough credit. This whole game in general doesn't.

Saying that they're carrying the game is just delusional. The art is nice but even when it wasn't, I wasn't playing this for the art. Now I am also playing it for the art but I've always played the game for the game.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Saying that they're carrying the game is just delusional. The art is nice but even when it wasn't, I wasn't playing this for the art. Now I am also playing it for the art but I've always played the game for the game.
Hehe it would be more correct to say that Starke is carrying it on his shoulders, but having great art sure helps!

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018

I think that both art and writing are really good. The game is very linear and it's mostly going arount in a straight way, with no combat, so it could be a little boring, but will DLC's out you can explore and get scenes and events hidden around, so it will surely be more complex. And best of all, it will be the first game of many :sneaky:

GHOST Daddy

Jan 30, 2019
How should I do so that Mc has pubic hair in his vagina is something that grows alone or that !! ??? Please Somebody Help Me !!!

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How should I do so that Mc has pubic hair in his vagina is something that grows alone or that !! ??? Please Somebody Help Me !!!
Travel to Town hall with bus, then go -> one screen right -> one screen down -> one screen right -> go into adult shop.
Buy Shaving blades, Go back to your house and into the bathroom and there is an event, pick between 3 different pubic styles. Shaved, Trimmed and Full bush.

Last edited:

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
Hmmm. I think I actually preferred some aspects of the old pictures. Prominently displaying the wedding/engagement ring during ntr scenes is always a nice touch, the hair feels more detailed, and the new expressions seem less...expressive. The new ones go a bit overboard with the soft shading and highlights as well.

Reactions: Faf
Aug 28, 2018
the new expressions seem less...expressive
I agree. While the artists skill itself greatly improved over the last couple of months, it feels like the new scenes are somewhat rushed.
Missing little details like the ring, sweat and tears compared to before.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hmmm. I think I actually preferred some aspects of the old pictures. Prominently displaying the wedding/engagement ring during ntr scenes is always a nice touch, the hair feels more detailed, and the new expressions seem less...expressive. The new ones go a bit overboard with the soft shading and highlights as well.
The old one will we viewable in the gallery at some point, so they wont go away.
For the titjob CG it was also one of my favorites, and I do agree with the hair is more detailed, the expressions we will see for when the whole scene is out. Hard to tell for now... they do alot of extra stuff when the whole scene is shown.
For example check these newest spoilers, where Starke have been in an doing extra details on them, from background, pants, shirt, penis movement and hair change.
Funny thing i noticed, Ayame's hair on the new masturbation scene does look more detailed vs the new spoilers.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
The old one will we viewable in the gallery at some point, so they wont go away.
For the titjob CG it was also one of my favorites, and I do agree with the hair is more detailed, the expressions we will see for when the whole scene is out. Hard to tell for now... they do alot of extra stuff when the whole scene is shown.
For example check these newest spoilers, where Starke have been in an doing extra details on them, from background, pants, shirt, penis movement and hair change.
Funny thing i noticed, Ayame's hair on the new masturbation scene does look more detailed vs the new spoilers.
Mostly this. Can't comment on details like tears and sweat because it's very likely they will be in the scenes. We're just seeing one panel for previews, that's it. I can almost bet the tears/ring/sweat will be there eventually, they're just not there on the panel we got. During the handjob scene you can clearly see the wedding ring.

Regarding the "soft shadings and highlights". I'm not an artist so I can't pronounce myself much about those but personally I like the coloring a lot more now.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
When you opt for the Clarke Route because he is the only one who gives attention to Ayame, defends her, covers up for her homicide, supports her and sacrifices his friendship, job and well-being for her, thus being the most wholesome route...

... but it leads you to an early Game Over, and my last save was 4 hours before going down that route.

1578570366545.png

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
When you opt for the Clarke Route because he is the only one who gives attention to Ayame, defends her, covers up for her homicide, supports her and sacrifices his friendship, job and well-being for her, thus being the most wholesome route...

... but it leads you to an early Game Over, and my last save was 4 hours before going down that route.

View attachment 511107
It's not a Game Over. That route is one of the shortest yet because a lot of people didn't like it as much as the other routes but it will continue later and at the end it gives you a chance to save so you can continue from there the next time it's updated.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So a few words from Starke on Discord regarding the upcomming patch :

Starke [PATCH TODAY][NO ETA]Today at 4:09 PM
So our current point of situation is, park grope scene is supposedly about to arrive.
I need to panel it, word it around a bit, put it in place, put the old one in the new area for old scenes in the cg room, put the new one in its place.
That should take about two hours
If all goes well
So, patch is pretty much DONE
We could release it and it would be a solid patch
But Issac and I decided to change AS MUCH AS WE POSSIBLY COULD BEFORE BEING TOO TIRED
Release date will be, once we're tired
If we're sleep in two hours (unlikely, it's 3pm) we'll release
If we can last until 3am making improvements and better dialogue and what not, we will
We literally want to put as much work into it as we can, that's it
And while we wait for the new scenes for the February patch, we're gonna keep doing it
There's a lot of things we want to change and improve, a lot of it coding wise as well since when I send this to Rakushun from Kagura Games I want the code to be really easy to read and translate
All I can say is, up until.... day 3?
Everything is as good as I can make it

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes