monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
What's funny to me is starke describes changing that one scene with rewrites and says it takes 2 hours to do. And I think, "2 hours for 1 scene? That's a lot of time." But then I think back to my experiences translating games and remember some scenes took all night to rework.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
What's funny to me is starke describes changing that one scene with rewrites and says it takes 2 hours to do. And I think, "2 hours for 1 scene? That's a lot of time." But then I think back to my experiences translating games and remember some scenes took all night to rework.
Not sure what scene we are talking about specially. buuut...
Just to think all the dialogues out, the words and grammar and get that correct could takes a lot of time alone.
Starke is also the person to create the scene itself, the artist don't do that part.
If you look at page 229, and see the last spoilers, and their difference, that's Starke working his magic to get everything right.
Pants and shirt added, background, movement on the dick and so on... that's why it take long time.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
StarkeToday at 2:09 AM
uPLOADING

StarkeToday at 2:37 AM
@SubscribeStar All Subscribers patch is up. Go get it.
For Patreons
I'm so sorry, I'm trying to solve it
If I can't soon, I'll just make a public release

So its up on ->
even for 1$ tiers.

Last edited:

hunk147

Sep 18, 2018
Huh, Arthur can take her virginity? But isn't there a mandatory scene with Jack before he has a go?
Ya, so far Jack is the only one who can take her Virginity in Family Route, no option to say no or decline Jack before the scene.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Bruv, I've had relationships built in less sturdy ground than that patch notes wall. What are thooooose? Were they working for a month or a year?

Reactions: SiriusBlack

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Bruv, I've had relationships built in less sturdy ground than that patch notes wall. What are thooooose? Were they working for a month or a year?
I saw triple A games with shorter patch notes than this one. And the best scene has yet to come :)
The new changes will make the game easier to play for newcomers, hope that and the steam page will bring more attention to this game, they deserve it.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry but..why all these changes? I hope it isn't because they had to dumb down the sex scenes/kinks

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
I assume they want to overhaul the art so all the scenes are consistent to the style of the newest stuff. The older scenes look like they were done by a completely different artist.

Reactions: Mwanted

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Sorry but..why all these changes? I hope it isn't because they had to dumb down the sex scenes/kinks
They have decided to overhaul many of their old CG's for multiple reasons, for one they are not consistent with the newer ones, also they have done various extra things like improved dialogues and some scenes now have extra options.
I would say we will properly see more kinks now and better scenes.
Regarding closing down some sections in the early game is to make it more easy for newcomers, and people who buy the game on steam.

nhat4242

Mar 17, 2018
So new part don't have news CGs right everyone, cause i dont see anything news, just redrawn some old art ;)

HaruSpice

Dec 16, 2018
I'm just waiting for an update for this one. 0.96.

I could go for the other sites to grab it, but they are just simply slow :/

EDIT: What a hero! Thanks for the update!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes