Bloodpoison

Sep 20, 2018
i Downloaded it completly New never played it before, i could try redownloading it, maybe something went wrong with the download?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i Downloaded it completly New never played it before, i could try redownloading it, maybe something went wrong with the download?
Yes try that to start with for sure. Sounds really weird!
Delete everything, re-download, and try again.

I just redownloaded from nopy, seems fine to me.

Bloodpoison

Sep 20, 2018
OK downloading it again did not fix anything, Might the error be the Vl Gothic Font i downloaded from the Web? cause that was also missing and i couldnt even start the game without it

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
OK downloading it again did not fix anything, Might the error be the Vl Gothic Font i downloaded from the Web? cause that was also missing and i couldnt even start the game without it
You only need to have RPGMVXACE installed ->
Thats it. Nothing else, if you installed anything else remove it.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
I have the quest to go to the beach/driving school. But i cant actually go to those areas even though I am in "free mode". She goes to that area and says i shouldn't roam in areas i dont know maybe i should ask Robert to show me the city. Is this a bug or something or do i have to do something further?
same issue here, no idea how to progress

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
same issue here, no idea how to progress
Ok, I will test that out and confirm it and send it to the devs.

However, you guys are not really missing out on much there at the moment. 1 CG when getting the driver license, and possibility to get tan or partial tan.
If you want the tan, go to the gallery-> talk with the guy in the left bottom corner -> pick more options -> pick TAN or PARTIAL TAN.
Continue your route after as normal.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Didn't test it yet, but as far as i know, the area should be open when you unlock the free roam in melvin or sato routes ( when the game makes you come back home by yourself in the evening instead of doing it by default)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Didn't test it yet, but as far as i know, the area should be open when you unlock the free roam in melvin or sato routes ( when the game makes you come back home by yourself in the evening instead of doing it by default)
Problem is Starke closed extra much off this patch, sooo if everything is not tested good chance for some sections are not accessible :rolleyes:

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Problem is Starke closed extra much off this patch, sooo if everything is not tested good chance for some sections are not accessible :rolleyes:
I know :) but IIRC, he said that the first half will unlock after the subway ( i assume that's the first weekend when you go to the stadium with Jack) and the second part when you unlock free roam. Still have to be confirmed tho :ROFLMAO:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I know :) but IIRC, he said that the first half will unlock after the subway ( i assume that's the first weekend when you go to the stadium with Jack) and the second part when you unlock free roam. Still have to be confirmed tho :ROFLMAO:
Yes so, tested it now. And sadly true. When freeroam is unlocked via normal game progression, the areas them self are not accessible. Have reported it in the bug channel on discord.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Hey guys,
First post since the patch, I hope you guys liked it! At least most of the feedback was very positive so we're happy. We received a few bug reports, nothing too game breaking but we will fix them for the next patch. Yes, we're aware you still can't lose your virginity to Arthur and the Save/Load is still only called Save. Sadly that didn't make the jump out of the test server, for whatever reason.
So what's next, right?

The CG team is currently already working on the next patch. As for us, I'm currently taking a rest because I had to remove three teeth. This next part might be TMI so if you're easily impressed might wanna skip the next paragraph!

Initially it was more about not knowing what to expect since it was the first time I was going to remove teeth, the operation wasn't hard but afterwards there was some anxiety of the anesthesia wearing off and then the pain arriving but in all honesty, I didn't feel any pain. Well, not relevant pain. So at first it was hard to create a blood clot, like, I wouldn't stop bleeding but once I did, everything has been a breeze so far, no pain no complications, nothing. It also has felt so amazing to rest for real like, 100% rest since... ever. I can't remember when's the last time I rested like this without worrying about anything. It was like guilt free rest and my body and mind are incredibly grateful. Now I'm just incredibly hungry and I would kill anything but dogs and babies for a cigar.
As soon as I'm rested which is if I'm to believe my dentist and the internet probably Monday, I will resume working on the v2 patch for version 0.96. I can't promise it will be out on Monday since that patch is now a looot bigger than just the masturbation scene. I don't want to reveal any surprises but the patch should come out somewhere next week as soon as we're done with everything we set out to do.

There's just a lot about the game that I don't like now. Things that don't make sense, personalities early on that need adjustments, specially after the changes to the Hentai Scenes. There's just a lot of things I know I can do better now. It's been a while since we started, I'm better. I will slowly change the game to make it more like my vision of it. Things that I had to settle for "okay" back then that now I can make them look great or sound great or whatever it is. There's a lot I can improve and those improvements and small QoL changes will show in the next few patches. So, the next patch I think will have two hentai scenes, one of them the masturbation, the other is a spinoff. Again, this one might come out next week, likely.
Then we have the late February scheduled patch with 6 new Melvin scenes guest starring Adriana and Fujiko! Plus 1 nurse route scene, 2 Clarke route scenes and 3 Kinky Kittens route scenes.
As usual, I'm always available on Discord to chat. Smaller announcements will be made on Twitter and a few spoilers, and finally if you want some previews of the scenes before the patches come out, make sure you join our Discord, you link your Discord with Patreon and you join our Patreon exclusive room. If you want to be alerted every time a new scene comes out make sure you type !spoiler in the Discord room and you will receive an alert whenever we release a new Preview in the spoiler room.

I guess that's all for now. Will have some more news for you guys soon. Much much love.
~ Starke

S1mplegoat

Jan 1, 2019
Are there any games similar to this one?
Tried a lot but this female corruption game is by far the best.
You got some recomendations?

hellson

Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 144235

Overview:
An FBI agent flies to Japan in a mission, he meets a girl called Ayame. They fall in love and he asks her to move to the USA with him. Having never met her father and having her mother die 2 years earlier, Ayame had very little that bind her to Japan so she moved in the USA to him. A game about a regular woman and her fiance who engage in a story with lots of cheating, blackmailing, heavy corruption and a background of netorare. You will decided how the story unfolds one month before their marriage which is when the game will take place.
Thread Updated: 2020-01-15
Release Date: 2020-01-15
Developer: Heaven Studios
Censored: None
Version: 0.96
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gallery Unlock:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Others v0.95: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Extras: -
Thanks Akbal

View attachment 15935 View attachment 15936 View attachment 15937 View attachment 15939 View attachment 15940 View attachment 15941 View attachment 15942 View attachment 15943 View attachment 15944 View attachment 49794 View attachment 49795 View attachment 49796 View attachment 144232 View attachment 144233 View attachment 144234
found a bug where if you go into the subway it will looP a system message of you Paying 2 untill account is emPty and then will crash. do not enter the subway or itll crash

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes