Heshalia

Jun 20, 2019
So I got free roam mode, but every time I go to visit other locations like the beach Ayame says "I should ask Robert to show me around, I dont want to get lost" or something along those lines. Im day 40 something and a good way through Melvins route. How do I actually unlock these other areas?

Edit: Nevermind. I had to get her to fallen state I guess for it unlock

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So I got free roam mode, but every time I go to visit other locations like the beach Ayame says "I should ask Robert to show me around, I dont want to get lost" or something along those lines. Im day 40 something and a good way through Melvins route. How do I actually unlock these other areas?

Edit: Nevermind. I had to get her to fallen state I guess for it unlock
Normally it gets automatically unlocked, but its bugged atm. Waiting for a bug fix patch later this next week.

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
would have been great if they provided a save file like in the old days, with every update
time to start all over again

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I can understand the desire to improve earlier stuff and do rewrites, but I feel like it would be better if they would just continue making the game and when it's finished, they can clean everything up for the Steam release. You're always going to find things you can finetune or perfect or tweak, and if you keep going back to to change things at the beginning, you're never going to move forward.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
would have been great if they provided a save file like in the old days, with every update
time to start all over again
The last update was a remake of the early game so the save IS starting over.

I can understand the desire to improve earlier stuff and do rewrites, but I feel like it would be better if they would just continue making the game and when it's finished, they can clean everything up for the Steam release. You're always going to find things you can finetune or perfect or tweak, and if you keep going back to to change things at the beginning, you're never going to move forward.
I can understand the desire to see new stuff, but most of the early stuff was really bad when you compare it to today's standards and now that the game is going on Steam if the demo is bad people will drop it after the first scene. It was a smart move and most supporters loved it.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Marry someone that looks at you the way Adriana is looking at Ayame and makes you feel the way Ayame is feeling about Adriana in this picture. NEWS SOON IN THE FORM OF A PODCAST! Will talk about 0.96b, 0.97, Future of Fleeting Iris and for the first time, about our second game!
EPA7el0WsAItZu-.png

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Just finished writing the whole story and the scenarios for the scenes for our second game! We will talk about it during the Podcast this weekend. If you want to know more about the second game make sure you tune in! Platform and schedule will be announced soon. EPCdalvWkAARjgp.jpg

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

1) Will make a live Podcast this weekend talking about 0.96b, 0.97, Future of Fleeting Iris and for the first time, about our second game! Will take questions as I record on Discord.
2) 0.96b will have three new scenes and an ending and it will come out next Wednesday!
3) This won't delay the 0.97 planned for late February.
4) Kagura Games should announce the partnership and our Steam acceptance over the weekend as well.
5) Just finished writing the story and scenes for our second game! The game is written and we will talk about the story and how some hentai scenes play out during the Podcast.
I don't know what platform we will use for the Podcast, it might be Youtube, who knows but I'll let you guys know.
Thanks for the love and support. Love you guys! Lots of goodies soon!

mrdotcave

Aug 28, 2018
I don't know about the other download sites, but the file on ANONFILE is corrupt guys. Be careful. *sad*
I'm talking about v0.96 btw.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

So apparently its official that Kagura games will release Fleeting Iris on steam,
Not sure if it have any interest to people but here is the steam link:

Reactions: hafa laji

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
For those who are stuck in free roam and cannot progress any further, Starke provided a fix if you cannot wait for the 96b fix.
Just copy into the game folder.

AGS-0

Jan 27, 2020
Can someone help me I downloaded the game, but when I play it their is no audio at all. Is there a way to fix this

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Starke talks about:
0.96b patch of the game
0.97 version
Their next game
Kagura games & Steam

May 30, 2017
damn,everytime I see my countrymen asking for links while it is on the front page. Also,with their funny google translate,I be like ":(:mad::confused::oops:"

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes