Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Stuck in a endless lopp "2 Zel was spent on the subway ticket."
Can you send me that save? Someone said the same thing to Starke but he couldn't find the bug. Maybe a save would help.

Do you remember in which subway did that happen? Do you remember how far you were in the game? Did you use old saves?

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently it's been solved. That only happens when you use old saves.

Last edited:

Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
For those who are stuck in free roam and cannot progress any further, Starke provided a fix if you cannot wait for the 96b fix.
Just copy into the game folder.
Not working for me ... still can't go to beach ... don't tell me that I have to start again ...

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Not working for me ... still can't go to beach ... don't tell me that I have to start again ...
Wait a few days instead, the bug fix patch with additional scenes should arrive today / now.
This is what Starke said that would be in the bug fix patch:

StarkeYesterday at 8:17 PM
Bugfixes, new day in the middle of the Garcias route (with a whole new scene with a billion pannels and a new way to cancel the route), new masturbation scene with.... who the fuck knows how many variations

StarkeYesterday at 8:24 PM
Yeah good luck getting all the variations
The best way is huh...
Have a Dildo...
And... progress in both melvin and sato and hospital routes before getting locked in either one
Default skin, tan, tanlines, shaved, trimmed, bush, all work
OH, AND HAVE HAD ANAL SEX AT LEAST ONCE
That also adds an extra during the dildo scene

So the new masturbation scene should have a ton of variations!

Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
Wait a few days instead, the bug fix patch with additional scenes should arrive today / now.
This is what Starke said that would be in the bug fix patch:
... just quote from Heaven Studios Patreon page ...

"Now more importantly. There will be a few changes starting on version 0.97 where every time we work on a new build of a game where we consider the saves won't be compatible, you will no longer be able to load old saves!" ...

so ... it doesn't metter now, does it? ..

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
... just quote from Heaven Studion Patreon page ...

"Now more importantly. There will be a few changes starting on version 0.97 where every time we work on a new build of a game where we consider the saves won't be compatible, you will no longer be able to load old saves!" ...

so ... it doesn't metter now, does it? ..
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm quoting things that are not mentioned on the patreon page directly.......
And take that bit of news however you want, just start a new game if you wanna see the whole story, or use the gallery if you are lazy, that's why its there.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
At the end of February, a new version will be released. we are waiting for the end of February!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes