NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I don't know how they can play every patch of the game. It's boring. The last version I played was probably from 0.6x and I am waiting now for full. There are so many other games that waiting is not too difficult because I have probably over a hundred to play xD <---- collector

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I don't know how they can play every patch of the game. It's boring. The last version I played was probably from 0.6x and I am waiting now for full. There are so many other games that waiting is not too difficult because I have probably over a hundred to play xD <---- collector
I have quite the opposite problem. Maybe i'm too picky, but i can't find a similar game to play that hooks me like this one. So far the few ones i liked are Makina and Good Girl Gone Bad, but I will gladly take any advice!

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I have quite the opposite problem. Maybe i'm too picky, but i can't find a similar game to play that hooks me like this one. So far the few ones i liked are Makina and Good Girl Gone Bad, but I will gladly take any advice!
Well, I could give you my favorite titles but it probably doesn't make much sense - because everyone has a different taste.

It's best to just use the filter, set from the rating or the number of ratings and according to "genres" which you like, browse through pictures from games, read a short description and titles that have a chance to interest you to download to evaluate it from a closer contact.

Currently, I have about 800 xD titles on the disk and I haven't downloaded everything, but only those that have a chance to interest me at least a bit. Well, but it is known, maybe every fifth or eighth is worth a high rating. And even weaker titles are a nice stepping stone for a few free hours. After that, closing ourselves to too iron frames, we close ourselves to the opportunity to learn something else, after all our tastes are constantly changing, and how do we get to know them and develop when we do not allow something new, right?

Tabitha Kb

Dec 12, 2019
this is so great, adore your work please continue

This is one of the best games
Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris around here and one of my favorites.

Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
this is so great, adore your work please continue

This is one of the best games
Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris around here and one of my favorites.
The creator doesn't come to this forum even though I keep telling him he should but their Discord is public so you can talk to them there.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yeah they actually upped their discord a bit with a public channel for each game.
Will see if I can get updated this thread next time a version is leaked with the discord, facebook and twitter on the main page.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
elo Can't find the arthur , jack

View attachment 555084
On day 10/11 when Melvin tries to force Ayame to to stuff in his office.
Keep saying no, and find and excuse to get out of there.
She will then talk to Jack later, and he will explain about how things really are. So next time when you talk to Melvin, you can pick an option "explain what Jack told" or something like that. And She will end up quitting the job at Melvin.
Then Roberts dad will call him later that day and the Arthur & Jack Route starts.
(something like this lol) !

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sven89

PrinnyB

Feb 6, 2019
I don't know if I've broken the game or what, but I can never get Ayame to go to the beach. After the walk around town with Sato I was dropped into the section of the map that she'd always refuse to go to and was able to access the beach then, but no time before or after that. I'm in Free Roam and have progressed Sato and Melvin to the point Sato is "cold" after the blindfold and Melvin had sex with Ayame on her bed. The strip club turns me away, so I haven't been able to progress there, but apparently getting Melvin's route even further is supposed to fix the Sato/club progression.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I don't know if I've broken the game or what, but I can never get Ayame to go to the beach. After the walk around town with Sato I was dropped into the section of the map that she'd always refuse to go to and was able to access the beach then, but no time before or after that. I'm in Free Roam and have progressed Sato and Melvin to the point Sato is "cold" after the blindfold and Melvin had sex with Ayame on her bed. The strip club turns me away, so I haven't been able to progress there, but apparently getting Melvin's route even further is supposed to fix the Sato/club progression.
Already answered earlier, there is a new bugfix version out -> Fleeting Iris v0.96.2a which have not been leaked.

Reactions: Gregor34674

PrinnyB

Feb 6, 2019
Already answered earlier, there is a new bugfix version out -> Fleeting Iris v0.96.2a which have not been leaked.
Thanks, and I assume that since it's not a "new version," it won't break the recollection room like upgrading from an older patch?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks, and I assume that since it's not a "new version," it won't break the recollection room like upgrading from an older patch?
It actually is a new version, there are 3 new scenes(one of them is masturbation with multi variations).
The recollection room can be fully unlocked like always, like described on the main page of this thread.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
This will probably one of the very few games on patreon that will actually get finished. I am talking about 2D category, how many finished games, this big, with manually drawn art work is out there, very few. I still remember when this project started 3 years back or maybe even 4. Regardless of anything, these devs delivered, even after many patreons had left them.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes