Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Any news about patch?
From some dark corner of the discord members area....
--------------------
AncalimonToday at 11:53 AM
any estimate ?

Zel Today at 12:03 PM
Starke knows for sure, he's either working on it, or was working on it till he fell asleep and then will probably still be working on it

Zellemate Today at 12:28 PM
yeah properly needed some sleep, he was still working on late last night 3AM when I went to bed

StarkeToday at 12:29 PM
^
I'm back
Gimme a few hours to wrap this up
It's almost done

--------------------
So very soon™

SPIDERPIG12

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, I mean, we want to play the new update, but he doesn't need to push himself too much! we would understand if he had to delay it for a day or two :)

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I asked Starke and he told me the only reason the game isn't out yet is because he had to go to his mother's grave before the graveyard closed at 5pm. Today is March 1st and for those like me who didn't remember it's the anniversary of his mother's death. I would expect to see a patch in the next few hours.

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
There's already a problem. The screen is stuck in black after Robert tries calling Ayame during the wedding.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
There's already a problem. The screen is stuck in black after Robert tries calling Ayame during the wedding.
Thank you, and confirmed. Have been reported in bug channel now.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Since version 0.97 was already leaked here is the Patreon message to go alongside it:

First of all, apologies for the short delay. We really tried to release it at the end of February but we had to change some assets I wasn't happy with and March 1st isn't really a good day for me. Still! One day delay is great progress and a good sign for 2020.

This patch is obviously complemented by the version 0.96.2 which had two scenes ahead of time that were meant to be released in this patch but since we already had them...

As announced before, your saves are now all broken and we decide which saves people can use from version to version. Do not worry! There are saves along with the game.

Save 1 - Clarke route from the start of the last scene.
Save 3 - Hospital route from the start of the new content.
Save 4 - Kinky Kittens right before the route lock and the new content.
Save 6 - Melvin Route Loyal path at the beginning of new content.
Save 7 - Melvin's Route before Ayame can cancel the Sato Route and the Garcias route so you can see some of the new dialogues between Ayame and Adriana. (You can delete after the scenes).
Save 8 - Melvin's Harem route before the girls have coffee together. (You can delete after the scene).
Save 9 - Melvin's Harem route before the girls have dinner together. (You can delete after the scene).
Save 10 - Melvin's Harem route before the start of the new content! (It will make more sense if you check saves 7, 8 and 9 beforehand).

Most bugs with previous versions like cancelling the Garcias route the second time around, the free roam beach not being accessible and all the other bugs that have been reported to us have been fixed.

A few issues, nothing major:

1) We decided not to add the Melvin ending to the CG room because of the lack of assets and secondly, so people that rush to the CG room don't get spoiled. If you really want to see it just play save 6. You'll get it in no time.

2) We are aware (as mentioned above) that Ayame doesn't have busts during her dialogue with Robert. We will do an hotfix Wednesday that will fix that along with any bugs you guys might find.

3) We are aware that during her conversation with Melvin while wearing her red lingerie that her bust is no tanned or has tanlines if you choose those options. We thought we had those assets but we don't. Since they weren't a priority, we will fix that on Wednesday's patch.

I think that's all as far as we know. We extensively bug tested this version but if you do find some bug, please report it here or Discord.

As always, thank you so so much for your continued support. You guys know what you mean to us. We do it for you, and we truly, truly hope you enjoy playing this patch as much as we did creating it.

Much love!
~ Starke

Last edited:
Reactions: JagOvv and JasDoc

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
so no new marstubate scene?
Masturbation scene was already implemented in bugfix version last month.
Masturbation scene now have multiple versions, normal masturbation where you can think about either Melvin, Sato or Scott(depending on witch route you are in) And also Anal masturbation.(must have had anal sex for unlocking). More will come later to my understanding.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes