ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I love this game. Nice art and nice story. Ayame break too easily like she was always this perverted. Good stuff.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
ok so what kind of series is this?

Straight NTR and cucking like swing & miss or is this some consensual swinger stuff?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
"Save 6" does not work. I mean it does reload and can be playable but after wedding scene where Ayeme does not show up, black screen comes up and stays there forever. I can still load other saves from that point.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
"Save 6" does not work. I mean it does reload and can be playable but after wedding scene where Ayeme does not show up, black screen comes up and stays there forever. I can still load other saves from that point.
Yes already reported, and duly noted! Will be fixed with next bug fix release.

Available @ Patreon now ->

Last edited:
Reactions: RedGlow

knouvu

Jun 15, 2018
why i can't talk to receptionist for unlock sato route ? i have a quest for changing job BTW

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
why i can't talk to receptionist for unlock sato route ? i have a quest for changing job BTW
I need some more details before I can answer that directly.
If you are using some kind of save that followed in this update, there is a chance you have already "left Sato route".
Else please provide me with some more details so I can look into it.

Could it be that you already have the Quest maybe and just need to go to the 7/11 ?

knouvu

Jun 15, 2018
I need some more details before I can answer that directly.
If you are using some kind of save that followed in this update, there is a chance you have already "left Sato route".
Else please provide me with some more details so I can look into it.

Could it be that you already have the Quest maybe and just need to go to the 7/11 ?
so after I completed the quest to buy a dildo and shave blade I got a new quest in the form for checking a new job but when I went to the receptionist in the town hall I could not interact even though I had pressed the enter button

I'm new game btw (create new save file)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
so after I completed the quest to buy a dildo and shave blade I got a new quest in the form for checking a new job but when I went to the receptionist in the town hall I could not interact even though I had pressed the enter button

I'm new game btw (create new save file)
Can you send me the save game?, then I will test it out.
Meanwhile here is my own save file from day 10, in front of Townhall where it works perfectly.

Reactions: Priappus

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
Wow, just played this game for the first time since quite some time ago. Have to say that it 'had' potential and you guys did a great job of realizing it. Great work! when its released I will buy it (probs on steam) even gonna consider patreon for probably the first time ever. My compliments

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes