mrdotcave

Aug 28, 2018
Ayame is a girl of culture, and tends to kiss guys on their dick instead of their mouth, typically wrapping her mouth around the dick and moving her head up and down.
However there are some kissing scenes here and there. Check the gallery!

And just to update you regarding kissing scenes, Starke would LOVE to add more, its a matter of time spend on it that is hard to justify.
Maybe more kissing will be added later, but cant promise anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, I'm just saying. Like for example the Runaway Bride scene would be nice if Melvin kisses her while doing missionary. I probably gonna jerk a few times lol. But don't get me wrong, it still a nice scene and I love it. Don't worry about it. You guys are amazing!

Reactions: Zellemate

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
So, I think this question was asked already, but how do you trigger the fallen state ?
Do you need rise some of the stats? Or to clear some scenes?

Because the search button did not give me the specific answers in the thread.

ReversePlutia

Apr 7, 2018
Btw what happen to the 3 homeles near the Park? are we gonna get a scene with them?
if it is, i hope it's not just 1 scene.

i'm happy you guys are going to release the game on Steam, i will buy it as soon it came out

SEKIGAN14

Nov 16, 2017
"Save 6" does not work. I mean it does reload and can be playable but after wedding scene where Ayeme does not show up, black screen comes up and stays there forever. I can still load other saves from that point.
Open up the menu and go to your inventory, use the teleportation ring and go home. If you enter it, it should trigger the next sequence

Reactions: RedGlow

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So, I think this question was asked already, but how do you trigger the fallen state ?
Do you need rise some of the stats? Or to clear some scenes?

Because the search button did not give me the specific answers in the thread.
This question is a little bit complicated, it functions kind of the same way as the "Free Roam" does.
Certain action needs to happen, and also stats.

That said, if you progress through the game it should happen automatic depending on which route you are in.

Btw what happen to the 3 homeles near the Park? are we gonna get a scene with them?
if it is, i hope it's not just 1 scene.

i'm happy you guys are going to release the game on Steam, i will buy it as soon it came out
Yes in the future DLC there will be hobo action!
<- find it under the DLC section.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
is there any walkthrough to unlock the max scenes and CG possibles in a single gameplay?
Don't think so, and the game is changing heavily for each patch, also things in the beginning. Which make it really hard to make one at this moment.

Last edited:

Lord_lewd

Nov 18, 2019
Hi , I am getting an error when I try and launch the game on PC anyone has any idea ? I have other rpgm games that work fine.
error.PNG

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Just to let everyone know why the bug fix is not out yet...
Somebody pointed out that the Hole in the wall scene did not have a version where Ayame was "Anal Virgin".
So the team had to make an extra version of that scene as a variation with new conversation elements and other scene changes.
Not sure when to expect the bugfix release, so I will just say..... Soon™ and keep an eye out on

Edit: Bugpatch is out, the hole in the wall scene change did not make it for now FYI.(Tan lines was also missing which the team want to add).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayame#1Fan and Back

saigyjouji

Jun 7, 2018
Uh im already after 2nd sex scene with Malvin at point where i cant continue the Malvin route, and need to go further into the Sato/shop route. Yet there still alot of parts of city where i simply cannot enter. Is this supposed to be locked still at this point? or did i accidencialy broke the game through using the teleport ring?? Sorry for my bad english

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes