Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Uh im already after 2nd sex scene with Malvin at point where i cant continue the Malvin route, and need to go further into the Sato/shop route. Yet there still alot of parts of city where i simply cannot enter. Is this supposed to be locked still at this point? or did i accidencialy broke the game through using the teleport ring?? Sorry for my bad english
Firstly there is a bugfix build out which is not leaked yet. So you are playing an outdated version with a lot of bugs.
Secondly, the teleportation ring is a cheat item, and weird stuff can happen! bugs included.

Recommendation is to play the newest version and don't use the teleportation ring. And you can increase her walking speed in the options to get faster from location to location. And a car will unlock later for instant travel options.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
So i see the game's coming to steam! Definitely gonna buy it, but was curious how you were gonna release it, is it gonna be released after the game's completed or will be released sooner with updates rolling in?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So i see the game's coming to steam! Definitely gonna buy it, but was curious how you were gonna release it, is it gonna be released after the game's completed or will be released sooner with updates rolling in?
When 1.0 is released, the team will make a SFW edition and release it on steam.
Uncensor-patch will be released simultaneously with steam release.
When Uncensor-patch is installed, people can install DLC's just like any regular patreons.

Erodaz

Oct 26, 2018
When 1.0 is released, the team will make a SFW edition and release it on steam.
Uncensor-patch will be released simultaneously with steam release.
When Uncensor-patch is installed, people can install DLC's just like any regular patreons.
You don't have to make a SFW edition of it tho, or is this an option you just want in general?

Reactions: Happosai

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
You don't have to make a SFW edition of it tho, or is this an option you just want in general?
If the game goes on steam in a NSFW edition, it will be blocked in several countries including China.
And since the team wants to reach as far out as possible then they cannot do that.
Hence the SFW edition and a patch.

roko1410

Oct 9, 2019
Hello, can someone tell me how I can get the later date in the park and also the later date for the photoshoot (i.e. after the main event) Thank you in advance.( PARK MOLESTER SCENES CONTINUE AT A LATER DATE )-( PHOTOSHOOT SCENES CONTINUE AT A LATER DATE )

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hello, can someone tell me how I can get the later date in the park and also the later date for the photoshoot (i.e. after the main event) Thank you in advance.( PARK MOLESTER SCENES CONTINUE AT A LATER DATE )-( PHOTOSHOOT SCENES CONTINUE AT A LATER DATE )
Not in the game yet, check under DLC infomation to find the continuation of those scenes ->

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Does this game have animated scenes?
Fleeting Iris have "scene sequences", they are normally not animated, but there are a few ones that have small animations.
Each scene sequence, is a mix of dialogues, CG's, sounds, perspective, x-ray, and other stuff to give the perception of an sexual act is going on.
You could check one out in the gallery if you are interested.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
So i just started playing again, did they change the garcia route? It seem that you are forced to either do the route or abandon it, if i'm not wrong (idk few years back i think), you can do melvin and other route first than do garcia route.

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Fleeting Iris have "scene sequences", they are normally not animated, but there are a few ones that have small animations.
Each scene sequence, is a mix of dialogues, CG's, sounds, perspective, x-ray, and other stuff to give the perception of an sexual act is going on.
You could check one out in the gallery if you are interested.
Is it like a 2 frame animations

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes