myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The first day of work at the bar she is told to go get their orders. One ordered a double bourbon one ordered a beer and one ordered a tropical juice. She goes to the bar tender and says the orders are 1 beer 1 tropical drink and one wine the wine should of been bourbon.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Please help me where is the 7/11 interview ?
From Ayame's home go right 1 screen->Down 1 screen-> right 1 screen.

The first day of work at the bar she is told to go get their orders. One ordered a double bourbon one ordered a beer and one ordered a tropical juice. She goes to the bar tender and says the orders are 1 beer 1 tropical drink and one wine the wine should of been bourbon.
Thanks for reporting this, already known however! will be fixed.

Regarding other questions about hobo content and bestiality! Yes yes and yes! Content will be there later with DLC's ->

• Love
Reactions: goditseb and Jansen

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
So i saw the patches, looks very nice~ would love to see it.

Now about the updates...

Why in every update we need to download it all like from 0?

Why not just, download what has been touch... i guess it's less than 1 GB at least..

or how's the thing?

rolada66

Nov 18, 2019
So i saw the patches, looks very nice~ would love to see it.

Now about the updates...

Why in every update we need to download it all like from 0?

Why not just, download what has been touch... i guess it's less than 1 GB at least..

or how's the thing?
And it looks like incremental updates are possible since all the files are loose and not packed. Would be as simple as overwriting with the updated ones. The graphics folder alone weights >2GB and that stays the same for the most part between updates.

Afnos

Jun 8, 2017
From Ayame's home go right 1 screen->Down 1 screen-> right 1 screen.

Thanks for reporting this, already known however! will be fixed.

Regarding other questions about hobo content and bestiality! Yes yes and yes! Content will be there later with DLC's ->
thank you :))

wusaa04

Sep 17, 2018
When i Start the game it says unable to find VL Gothic fond....
and than the game instantly close again.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
And it looks like incremental updates are possible since all the files are loose and not packed. Would be as simple as overwriting with the updated ones. The graphics folder alone weights >2GB and that stays the same for the most part between updates.
I asked Starke about this and here is the answer to why there is no such thing:
StarkeToday at 10:00 PM
It's time consuming and it needs to be updated CONSTANTLY, we're bound to forget and cause bugs.

Main struggle for the team is time, to deliver 12 scenes each 2nd month, and also do other various things to make everything come together. And time = money, so when there is more patreons and more income, and the team grow bigger - such a thing will likely happen. Just not right now.

Reactions: Tauk

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
To create incremental patch updates requires much more organization, not that I'm saying the devs are lazy or anything. If you make 1 change to an event, that's 1 map that you have to put into the patch. If you make a change to an event on a different map, that's another map you add to the patched files. This all sounds easy, because it generally is, if you have good organizational skills. If you edit 1 map, but forget which one it is (or forget that you even edited it) it could cause a chain reaction of bugs that could take a lot of troubleshooting to find. In a situation like that, it'd be faster to just release the consolidated, working master files (which is how it currently is.)

This game has a lot of maps. As far as RPGM games go, this one is pretty big. The amount of maps is just one aspect to look at though. Some of the maps are VERY cluttered, because there's a lot of stuff that could happen in them. Just look at the second floor of MC's house. That map is littered with events because of all the branching stories. If you were to make changes to that map and not have it documented properly for future reference, you could be dealing with a lot of game breaking bugs, because that's pretty much a hub map.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
wish the male chars who ntr the heroine were ugly enough
Well Melvin is not exactly a beauty...old and fat
Jack is a mega computer nerd... very geeky
Arthur is a old fart...with a big dick however :LOL:
Scott is a ugly alcoholic and looser...

Take your pick?
The rest of the male char. are more... normal?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Any 0.97.2 saves ?
Saves from 0.97 "should work":

Save 1 - Clarke route from the start of the last scene.
Save 3 - Hospital route from the start of the new content.
Save 4 - Kinky Kittens right before the route lock and the new content.
Save 6 - Melvin Route Loyal path at the beginning of new content.
Save 7 - Melvin's Route before Ayame can cancel the Sato Route and the Garcias route so you can see some of the new dialogues between Ayame and Adriana. (You can delete after the scenes).
Save 8 - Melvin's Harem route before the girls have coffee together. (You can delete after the scene).
Save 9 - Melvin's Harem route before the girls have dinner together. (You can delete after the scene).
Save 10 - Melvin's Harem route before the start of the new content! (It will make more sense if you check saves 7, 8 and 9 beforehand).

Reactions: riichan007

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
I noticed something just now, why is Jack's Karma Ending not viewable in the recollection room? Or am I missing something?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I noticed something just now, why is Jack's Karma Ending not viewable in the recollection room? Or am I missing something?
Thank you for reporting this, will look into it and get it fixed for next patch.

Fir_Y

Mar 20, 2020
Ahoj , Hello

This is a problem for every Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris game I try to play. It works when I download it the first time but when I restart my computer, the save function just makes a buzz sound and doesn't work anymore. All the events proceed as normal, it's just that I can't save my progress.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Reactions: piyona
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes