Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Wow, that middle Ayame is so hot. Is the Fuyiko portrait just an update or is there something I'm missing?
A really good question indeed, so I asked starke who replied this:
StarkeToday at 12:36 AM
"They're connected. There's a reason we've made a tanned Fujiko. That's all I can say for now without spoiling more than I already am by saying this"

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Version 0.97.2(Bugfix) Public Release

On the light of the recent events which I clearly don't have to explain, we have decided to exceptionally make the latest version of our game available to public.

Stay home, stay safe, be responsible and protect the ones you love. Instead of becoming another carrier sharing the virus everywhere, just relax and play some hentai.

We'll keep working on version 0.98. News soon as usual.

Much love.
~ Starke

>> PATCH NOTES
Visual bug in the CG room scene of Ayame having sex with Melvin lingerie where the roof being covered was the one in Arthur's room instead of Ayame's. This was correct if you saw it in the regular story. Now it's the correct one in both.

Fixed a bug during Melvin's loyal route after Robert tries to call Ayame from the church that would cause a soft lock only avoidable using the teleport ring. Now the route should play correctly until the ending.

Ayame's selfie to Clarke is now in the CG room. We also added the teaser only "XOXO Ayame" to the actual CG since a lot of people requested it.

Ayame's Melvin Loyal ending is now no longer hidden in the CG room. You can also see the tanned and tanlines variations of it.

After the park grope scene regardless if you let the guy grope you or you're interrupted by the guard, Ayame would become super slow. That is now fixed.

Bug if you took the bus from the Apartment area to the Hospital where you wouldn't move anywhere and still be charged 2 zel has been fixed. You should now be taken to the Hospital when you take the bus from the Apartment area.

Bug where you wouldn't be able to pick up jobs in the Town Hall if you canceled the Garcia's route in the second opportunity to do so has been fixed. You should now be able to pick up any new jobs normally unless you're locked in the route.

Duplicate line during the runaway bride hentai scene with Melvin has been removed.

A funny unintended typo in Robert's dialogue during the Melvin loyal ending has been fixed.

Fixed an error in Ayame's monologue after accepting the convenience store job where she says the interview will be held tomorrow even if it's Friday.

Fixed a bug during the BBC AV route where Ayame would speak/act as if she was an anal virgin in case she wasn't and would act as if she tried anal before in case she didn't. It should now be consistent with your previous choices.

Fixed a soft lock issue during the Convenience Store route whore path where the game would freeze at Ayame's house after having sex with Sato's friend, Trevor.

Fixed an issue in various instances where the game would hard lock if you interacted with Melvin from above instead of interacting with him across the table in his office.

Fixed some dialogue inconsistencies in the receptions in the Town Hall once you tried to get a second job.

The bust during the dialogue between Melvin and Ayame in her red lingerie that happens before the birthday gift hentai scene should now reflect if you're tanned or have tanlines.

Added a lot of new dialogue busts for Jasmine and Evelyn throughout the game. In the airport, in front of the university, during her conversation when Clarke and Evelyn arrive late at the meeting, etc.

Fixed a few minor issues.

f0rg

Feb 16, 2019
When I try to open the game I get a message saying "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game". what should I do?

amesama

Jul 29, 2017
I've been wondering. Will there be any updates regarding the slums or the homeless guys? I've been wanting to see something happen with those since the beginning.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes