Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Ahoj , Hello

This is a problem for every Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris game I try to play. It works when I download it the first time but when I restart my computer, the save function just makes a buzz sound and doesn't work anymore. All the events proceed as normal, it's just that I can't save my progress.

Anyone know how to fix this?
Make sure you don't use any old saves as the first thing.
Also make sure you have installed RPG Maker VX ACE properly(try to reinstall it).
Else I would recommend you to record the error with a video clip so we can investigate it further. It sounds.. weird!

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone having the issue of only seeing a black screen when receiving the uniform in convenience store?

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2018
i really like the game so far
but i also expected the good vanilla too
i hope to see no obvious vanilla ending
even tho i'm not the big fan of ntr and such but for the sake of story this game was good
be safe from the virus. i don't want to see this game abandoned

Jan 19, 2018
Firstly there is a bugfix build out which is not leaked yet. So you are playing an outdated version with a lot of bugs.
Secondly, the teleportation ring is a cheat item, and weird stuff can happen! bugs included.

Recommendation is to play the newest version and don't use the teleportation ring. And you can increase her walking speed in the options to get faster from location to location. And a car will unlock later for instant travel options.
Hey i also having a problema with that where i cant reach the beach until she gets to a fallen state, and i playing in the lastest version and didnt use any cheat, how cai i fix that?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hey i also having a problema with that where i cant reach the beach until she gets to a fallen state, and i playing in the lastest version and didnt use any cheat, how cai i fix that?
Since I tested this myself and it worked fine for me, I need some additional information.
What version are you playing, and are you using an old save file?
Plus what route are you in?

Jan 19, 2018
Since I tested this myself and it worked fine for me, I need some additional information.
i playing the latest version 97.2 anda i skipped all the introduction straight to the action and when i tried to reach the massage parlour or any other he doesnt let me, and that is after i unlocked free roam, she says " i neet to talk to robert to show me around town " and that is i started a new game and didnt use any cheat at all. do you want snapshots?

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight
Jan 19, 2018
Also a found a bug in fallen state where you change into a bikini but when you try de nude section of the beach she says she needs to change, when she already is in bikini, thus making not possible to see the nude beach event.

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
Am I really the only one with that problem? I cannot continue any route because of it. That's why I am surprised.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Also a found a bug in fallen state where you change into a bikini but when you try de nude section of the beach she says she needs to change, when she already is in bikini, thus making not possible to see the nude beach event.
You have still not answered my question, so its really hard to help you.
Basic information: version, old saves used, route, screenshot of bugs, save file.
Help me to help yourself.

Recks2111

Dec 14, 2019
hi everyone,,
im trying to play yhis game via neko RPG on android
im stumble upon this error

it seem zeus fullscreen++ cant be read by the app
any trick to delete it or make game start without it? Screenshot_2020-03-25-08-34-22-83_e63b8e9a030a0c12064573fb4fbfddc1.png Screenshot_2020-03-25-08-38-05-96_e63b8e9a030a0c12064573fb4fbfddc1.png

i love this game and maybe others want to play it on mobile too..

thank you for your help

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
hi everyone,,
im trying to play yhis game via neko RPG on android
im stumble upon this error

it seem zeus fullscreen++ cant be read by the app
any trick to delete it or make game start without it? View attachment 597009 View attachment 597010

i love this game and maybe others want to play it on mobile too..

thank you for your help
That's interesting.

The script is very easy to delete. Do you want me to try uploading a version without it? Would you get back with the results? I'd love to have that on mobile as well.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes