Jul 31, 2018
The current schedule can be found here ->
Including DLC's.
1.0 should be released in late august/early september. After that is up to Kagura Games for the steam release.

Edit: wops, same time!
Thanks! Great to know its properly planned out. Been waiting a while so I can play on release but seems like I won't be waiting too much longer.

Reactions: Zellemate

DCMAN

Oct 22, 2017
For those with the save 6 problem. Just press the menu button in the black screen, go to inventory and choose the teleport item. teleport to Home and enjoy/despair/laugh at the scene.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Since the game have changed and it can be difficult to get to "Free Roam" where you can get tan and also where masturbation scenes open op, here is a quick guide:

To get to Free Roam:
1. If you want tan in Sato route -> play Garcias route, quit the route, then continue in Melvin route, then quit it. Progress in Sato route until free roam opens op.
2.To get tan in Melvin route -> Play Sato route, quit the route, continue in Garcias route, quit it. Progress in Melvin route until free roam opens up!
3. Garcias Route have automatic tan applied.

Starke was so kind to share a guide to anyone who needs.

Last edited:

mrdotcave

Aug 28, 2018
Hmm.. This new update add some good stuff, I really love it but I'm expecting more kissing on the lips since it's my fetish and I'm sure everybody love kisses.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hmm.. This new update add some good stuff, I really love it but I'm expecting more kissing on the lips since it's my fetish and I'm sure everybody love kisses.
Ayame is a girl of culture, and tends to kiss guys on their dick instead of their mouth, typically wrapping her mouth around the dick and moving her head up and down.
However there are some kissing scenes here and there. Check the gallery!

And just to update you regarding kissing scenes, Starke would LOVE to add more, its a matter of time spend on it that is hard to justify.
Maybe more kissing will be added later, but cant promise anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2018
Btw bro didnt know if you knew, but you can see melvin's ending in the diary room by playing the sweet revenge scene, then it puts your selecting box on an invisible box, that is da melvin's ending

Reactions: mrdotcave
May 30, 2017
I dont know if it is a bug or not but the Revenge scene in Ayame loyal path doesnt play in my game. It just showed me the picture like in the leak they posted on twitter and with dialog then ended. No scene.

Dec 3, 2018
Ah, I just downloaded it and went to do the kinky kitten route. Got literally one scene then a "This is not implemented yet?" I remember there being a fully branched out path and ending for the kinky kitten stuff from earlier ones. This a bug, or? Edit: Scratch that. Went back home and left room for it to activate.

kiririn117

Aug 13, 2018
One error: in saved 7 if you want to cancel the sato route, when you are in the bar if you press quick skip the game will be put on black screen.

Sorry for my Bad English xd

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks for all the bug reports, we are collecting all of them and will do a bugfix patch this upcoming Wednesday.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I dont know if it is a bug or not but the Revenge scene in Ayame loyal path doesnt play in my game. It just showed me the picture like in the leak they posted on twitter and with dialog then ended. No scene.
Confirmed this question with Starke, this is a "still CG" / Ending. There is no full scene "sorry guys".

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes