Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
besides the swinger wife id there any other bi/lesbain scenes?
I doubt it since Jack's girlfriend role has been wrapped up in the game (besides halloween) as far as we know and Fujiko being her sister ruins her chances as a potential sex partner according to Patreon's strict no incest laws. Maybe later in the DLC's I guess.

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
I achieved free roam long ago but I still cant go to beach. It keep saying I need to learn city from Robert.
help pls :)

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I achieved free roam long ago but I still cant go to beach. It keep saying I need to learn city from Robert.
help pls :)
The bugfix release have not been leaked to F95. So the version you are playing does not reflect the current build where you are able to go to the beach.

EDIT: So after testing myself in the new version and also talking to Starke, it is actually NOT working - Very sorry about that.
It will be fixed for next patch(which should be this Friday) Crossed fingers!

Last edited:
Reactions: gurth

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hi everyone, so after a few talks forth and back with Starke, I have officially joined their team as Community Manager.
I will mainly be here on F95 and on Discord to answer your questions about the game/HeavenStudios or anything related.
The plan is to have more transparency between the developers and the fans!

First step to improve we have opened up a Fleeting Iris channel on Discord where everybody can talk about the game, exchange hints and what not. (this was closed of to patreons ONLY before "sorry").
Secondly, we have opened a Review channel also on Discord, to get all your feedback(both good and bad). We prefer detailed reviews with constructive criticism, and please don't hold back, give it to us straight!
We also don't mind to listen to any ideas you guys might have, so keep em coming :) - also put them under the review channel.

So I strongly encourage everybody to join our community via -> and come say hello!

Lastly, you are always welcome to reach out to me in private if you have any questions.
Cya around.

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I can't wait to figure out how THAT situation will happend :sneaky:
If you're talking about what I think you are, I have no idea but I can't wait to find out. This patch is going to be crazy.

I was expecting it to be just a boring route with a bunny girl costume but nothing special story wise. Suddenly, the plot thickens.

Reactions: JasDoc

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
A lot of new spoilers on ! yum yum :sneaky:
I will let you know when there is more news about the time of patch 0.97. Plan is to release tomorrow.

Hang in there guys, soon™

Just for convenience here are the spoilers from twitter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
How to do Exhibitionism?
Depends exactly what you mean. There is a scene where Ayame flashes people in the park, that scene?
After some testing and confirmation with Starke, that scene triggers automatically when you have progressed enough into the game. It happens in a Weekend.
My suggestion will be to play the Sato Route(Convenience Store) until it happens. Should be around day 27-28 if you don't skip days.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes