Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I'm going to start the game writing (RPGVXA ce RTP is required to run this game) how to solve the problem?

Last edited:

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
• The menu option "Save" was changed to "Save/Load" to avoid some confusion.
but it is still "Save" instead of "Save/load"

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Will they release 4 more updates? Like it.s 0.96... and from what I recall not all routes have the ending yet?

lord hatim

Sep 26, 2018
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris [v0.95 Halloween Special] [Heaven Studios] (1.89 gb rar win source)
704 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
- -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
we need 0.96 do ur magic

Reactions: alefrago

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
• The menu option "Save" was changed to "Save/Load" to avoid some confusion.
but it is still "Save" instead of "Save/load"
Yes have been reported, they will fix for patch fix version (y)

Tabitha Kb

Dec 12, 2019
hi Bug Report: Just downloaded this game and really like it so far but saves do not work. Clicking Save

Last edited:

Joegames

Dec 22, 2017
I have the quest to go to the beach/driving school. But i cant actually go to those areas even though I am in "free mode". She goes to that area and says i shouldn't roam in areas i dont know maybe i should ask Robert to show me the city. Is this a bug or something or do i have to do something further?

Bloodpoison

Sep 20, 2018
Im having Tons of Missing Assets is there a Fix for that alrdy? Stuff like Audio Tiles Graphics, a Ton really like everytime i change the screen i get liek 1-2 errors

Bloodpoison

Sep 20, 2018
Also got a Error that Crashes the game now Rip , Script Krosk miss file Crash Fix . line 87: NameError Occurred.
Uninitalized Constant Audio::UTFSEXT

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Im having Tons of Missing Assets is there a Fix for that alrdy? Stuff like Audio Tiles Graphics, a Ton really like everytime i change the screen i get liek 1-2 errors
Make sure you have the right version of the game, make sure not to use old saves.
Except that you need to be more specific. Where do you get errors, and what exactly does they say?

Bloodpoison

Sep 20, 2018
do you want me to count all of em cause... theres a Ton, also i got the newsest version with no save

i give you a few errors Resource Graphics/Characters/Vehicle is missing
Resource Graphics/Tilesets/Insides_A1 is missing
Resource Graphics/Tilesets/Insides_A5 is missing

Tons and Tons more, Especially Audio apperently

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
do you want me to count all of em cause... theres a Ton, also i got the newsest version with no save

i give you a few errors Resource Graphics/Characters/Vehicle is missing
Resource Graphics/Tilesets/Insides_A1 is missing
Resource Graphics/Tilesets/Insides_A5 is missing

Tons and Tons more, Especially Audio apperently
Where are you in the game?, beginning? or which route.
I have seen no errors so far in my play. And bugchannel on discord is also empty.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes