Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

I know this message might arrive some of you late, maybe some of you early? But it's the 25th in Portugal and I just want to wish you guys a very merry Christmas. I hope if any, it is or was filled with love because having people who genuinely love us is the ultimate gift.

Thanks for another year being able to develop Fleeting Iris! In 2019 we released 6 patches. 69 entirely new hentai scenes! We introduced a dozen of new characters, new routes, new endings. We went from 6193 pictures in the Pictures folder alone to 11086! New scripts, new mechanics, new maps, sprites, soundtrack. Playing a version of Fleeting Iris from one year ago shows us how far we've come, all thanks to you.

Tomorrow it's back on the fray as we have a pretty great patch to put out in the very start of January which will heavily change the early game and introduce many new mechanics.

For 2020 we want to go even further and create even more than we did in 2019. We already see the light at the end of the tunnel. Soon we be at version 1.0 of what might be the biggest hentai game in terms of content ever released. 309.118 lines of code. 136.632 lines of dialogue. Over two million words in our game! Again, all thanks to you.
We can't thank you enough. Much love from the Heaven Studios team.
Merry Christmas!

Verbosse

Aug 21, 2018
Need help with the garden labyrinth for the halloween minigame. I couldn't figure it out so I just let the time run out. Denpa said time's up and I went to the exit, but the exit wouldn't work. i couldn't make it to the others. I think my game's broken.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Hey guys, how was the holidays?
Well, we already have a solid date to give you for the patch release and we decided for Friday the 10th!

Surprisingly, this is turning out to be one of the biggest patches we've ever did and the patch notes are easily the biggest we've ever had. We meant to change much of the early game and we ended up changing most of the game entirely.

Many mechanics that we weren't happy with. Dialogues that were bad or cringy or overall didn't make sense because they were meant to be placeholders and we forgot to edit them later on. Some scenes that had limitations that we were now finally able to lift. Overall I think the QoL changes we added to the game will make it a much more fun experience.

There's a bunch of scenes that got redrawn and some just got reworked heavily but they're quite a few when combined. Don't want to spoil too much but I think you're gonna like it.
That is all for now. Spoilers will start dropping very soon on Discord so stay tuned for those! I will bring you more news as the days pass.
Much love!

Only cost 1$ to help support this team, and then you will be able see this kind of news and more.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Starke has sent me quite a few previews this past week. You guys are in for a treat.
Fun factor, same here! I think he is really proud of their current work. And I personal look forward to the official spoilers which should come within the next week : )

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Fun factor, same here! I think he is really proud of their current work. And I personal look forward to the official spoilers which should come within the next week : )
Im really looking forward to this upcoming version, i left the game progress on purpose just because the diff in art between last scenes and early ones was massive and tbh progressing early on was weird thanks to that, now with the remakes a full playthrough from 0 is mandatory.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Is there a chance for you to show a tiny taste of what is to come? Not asking a lot just a little treat ;)
I'm sorry bruv. Starke trusted a very small group of friends and people who are active in his discord with these and it would be a huge break of his trust if we started sharing something that was for our eyes only. He expressly told me not to share.

Don't worry because they all look like they're on the final stages so you should be able to see them very soon. Probably Monday or so if they don't work over the weekend.

Last edited:

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
I'm sorry bruv. Starke trusted a very small group of friends and people who are active in his discord with these and it would be a huge break of his trust if we started sharing something that was for our eyes only. He expressly told me not to share.

Don't worry because they all look like they're on the final stages so you should be able to see them very soon. Probably Monday or so if they don't work over the weekend.
That is fair enough never break the trust of a friend and dev, I am sorta in the same situation as a part time alpha and beta tester for game companies so I am tied to a secrets act and if I break it then I lose the trust of the companies I work for, job will be ruined and could be jail time/hefty fine.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Just got ping'd on Discord. Two of them are out already apparently which is actually sooner than I thought they would be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Freaking night and day. I can't believe I used to think the old art was great when I started playing this.

There's still at least three more almost finished.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

precisely... what he showed us are just the unfinished version of what was dropped just now. And some others that again are unfinished. All spoilers will be showed at some point, people just need to give it a little time.

Aug 28, 2018
God i really hope the steam release is going to do well and allow them to speed up development. I wanna wait till all updates are released but waiting till the end of 2021 is pretty rough.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Freaking night and day. I can't believe I used to think the old art was great when I started playing this.
Some scenes was a little strange, mostly due to the fact they had really pale colours compared to the new ones. The others was medium/good, they just improved so much they become amazing :D (to my tastes, ofc)

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017

There's still at least three more almost finished.
The paizuri was one of the ones i was most expecting to have a remake, now theres literally no reason to not play from scratch all the way to halloween patch, gonna be a looooong weekend if you know what i mean.

Reactions: Erodaz
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes