Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
From discord:

Starke In Da ZoneToday at 5:26 AM(my local time)
Guys 4am, I'm half dead. Gonna catch some sleep and finish up the final details and cg room tomorrow when I wake up. It's almost finished but the fine details took a little more wrench time than we expected. Tomorrow fo sho. Love y'all.

So my guess is Tuesday evening, lets hope it comes out not to late so we can actually try it :)

• Wow
Reactions: lostsoul11111113

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I trust zelle8 so maybe 3 more hours ?
Starke In Da ZoneToday at 4:35 PM
We're REALLY close to getting it out.
We're in testing and nitpicking phase.

And FYI old saves won't work. He just confirmed it casued to many bugs, so to avoid even more wait, old saves will not work.
And he still have to upload like always which is also super slow on his connection.
Hoping for this Wednesday evening, but I also know how these things tend to drag out :rolleyes:

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Ill rather just wait till the game is finished, or at least the early images reworks are done so you get a solid playthrough, you get kinda used to the delays, they just dont know how to judge deadlines so its the usual anyways, just wait for it content doesnt dissapoint.

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Ill rather just wait till the game is finished, or at least the early images reworks are done so you get a solid playthrough, you get kinda used to the delays, they just dont know how to judge deadlines so its the usual anyways, just wait for it content doesnt dissapoint.
That's what I thought, I already missed the last 2-3 updates, and looking and what they are planning to do with the old scenes, I'd really prefer to play the game in the next update instead of waiting on this one (Not like I'm going to miss that Halloween feeling on late November, lol)

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
If you're a fan of the game, the art and the writing, it's exactly what they promised it would be. No point in telling you how good it is. You have to play it.

Teleport puzzle was a little frustrating tho.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes