Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I assume like all the others it's the version before the transformation so we won't be seeing her for long. They will all transform early in the patch.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm a little bid worried about the new small delay : [, which could MAYBE push the new patch to Monday instead of this current Friday...
So I don't care about the few extra days delay, but if that happens we are up to a total of 25 days behind schedule, thats almost a whole month. I just don't believe they ever can catch up that many days.....
Like others have suggested before, they should maybe change the timeline on all their patches. And in that process even give them self some elbow room, and even put 2 weeks polishing time on top, so they won't sit in this "mess" of a timeline.
Aka. push the schedule 1½ month. yes it would be sad, but then(hopefully) there wont be delays again which just drags on and on and on.
Just my two cents.

Last edited:
Reactions: JasDoc

stone64

Jul 24, 2017
I'm a little bid worried about the new small delay : [, which could MAYBE push the new patch to Monday instead of this current Friday...
So I don't care about the few extra days delay, but if that happens we are up to a total of 25 days behind schedule, thats almost a whole month. I just don't believe they ever can catch up that many days.....
Like others have suggested before, they should maybe change the timeline on all their patches. And in that process even give them self some elbow room, and even put 2 weeks polishing time on top, so they won't sit in this "mess" of a timeline.
Aka. push the schedule 1½ month. yes it would be sad, but then(hopefully) there wont be delays again which just drags on and on and on.
Just my two cents.
that was somehow to be expected, now i'm looking forward for the ''christmas patch''

zephiris

Aug 30, 2017
Im not a big fan of these specials tbh. I rather have the game finished a couple months earlier instead of getting stuff like a Christmas or Halloween special.
Not to mention, these specials are never on time. Celebrating holloween right before christmas, and celebrating christmas by easter. It drains much of the festive point out of these patches.

Reactions: ReMeDy

someguy777

Sep 9, 2017
Im not a big fan of these specials tbh. I rather have the game finished a couple months earlier instead of getting stuff like a Christmas or Halloween special.
I agree and am utterly baffled why any game developer would think otherwise. It’s similar to reading a novel and having the author suddenly jump to something else that has nothing to do with the main story. When I saw the timeline for the next few months, I knew I wouldn’t be playing this game for a long while.

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
I have to disagree, I think getting side episodes that branch off into new genres/settings can be fun little extras. I get opposing it if you want the main story to be done as quickly but I think the variety can be nice.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I agree and am utterly baffled why any game developer would think otherwise. It’s similar to reading a novel and having the author suddenly jump to something else that has nothing to do with the main story. When I saw the timeline for the next few months, I knew I wouldn’t be playing this game for a long while.
There was a voting and the (vast) majority picked to have this patch. I'm utterly baffled you can't grasp that concept.

Not to mention, these specials are never on time. Celebrating holloween right before christmas, and celebrating christmas by easter. It drains much of the festive point out of these patches.
I think the point here is the theme and not the festivities. Considering their last patch was early October I never expected them to make a new one by Halloween. The drawing team seems to be working slower and slower by the patch. As much as I like their drawings it seems to be a recurring theme that they never get their shit out on time and we go close to a week without receiving any previews which is a sign a scene has been complete.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Like mr. lawsuit said, its pretty simple... there was a patreon vote. And the result was pretty clear that people wanted these kind of seasonal patches. So yeah thats why it's comming. People who put the money down have something to say in this matter :D

Aug 28, 2018
Most recent Patreon news fit quite well with the recent discussion here.
They´re going to push the christmas patch back till next year and rework the old art in december, also they get an all age version ready for steam.
All in all the news sound pretty great imo. Exactly what it needed atm.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I can see why they're doing it. The older scenes didn't "age well" at all and people who try the game might judge the whole game by the early scenes and get a bad idea of the overall quality which would ultimately hurt sales I guess. There's a dozen scenes that I wish were drawn better and finally it seems like it's happening. Great news.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Hey guys!

So, obviously this patch is going to come out a bit later than we were hoping to release. Delays caused by health issues in past patches keep pilling on into future patches and the development map is not going according to plan. Not only that, but we have to clean up our game in order to submit the tech demo to our Steam publisher early next year.

As such, we decided to make a few changes on the Christmas patch. The Christmas patch will NOT be Christmas themed. We will push that patch back to when we can fit it (probably Christmas next year). Instead, the clean up patch we we were going to do in August next year before 1.0 will be done on Christmas! There's quite a few reasons why we feel this change is needed.

This means we are finally going to rework most of the hentai scenes and drawings in the early game! Our old scenes are just not up to par with the quality we have nowadays, we are finally going to fix that.

We are going to proofread a lot of stuff I wrote in a rush way back when and improve on my grammar which while far from perfect it's a million times better than it was back then when I comma spliced like crazy. We're also going to improve the dialogue in those scenes and get rid of story inconsistencies. We're going to improve the motives and explain the mindset of Ayame during those scenes.

We're going to limit the map early on and only unlock certain areas as we need so players don't get as lost. We're going to create A LOT of quests and make the NPC's give you a lot more info and have more entertaining dialogues than what they have now. We're going to improve the SFX's of the game, animations and dialogue to better channel the player towards the content and helping people unlock everything without getting stuck. Quests, highlighted dialogue and maybe creating a hint system will fix this.

Overall, the early game scenes will feel like new scenes, bugs should all be squashed by the end of the year, and we will have a pristine version of the game to play for the Christmas of 2019!

This should fix a lot of issues such as delays, bugs, and people not being able to unlock content without asking someone how to do it. We will also finish the walk through cleanup.

The patch release is scheduled for December 20, midnight GMT. We will try to finish it earlier but we're going to do as much work as we can and as many improvements as possible before the patch day instead of having a set objective of content we want to release. It'll be a lighter patch development and story wise for me which will give me a breather, but it will improve the game a lot, specially early on. It's time to turn Fleeting Iris in the game I pictured when we started working on it and stop delaying and postponing all the improvements we wanted to improve.

Halloween Patch is almost done and it will come out Monday at Midnight GMT which gives us some time to play it a few times and heavily test for bugs.

Hope everyone approves of this changes. This will improve the game a lot I'm sure you're all going to love the changes. Any question you know where you can reach me. The last previews should be available later tonight on Discord in order not to spoil those who don't wish to be spoiled.

Thank you very much for your continuous support! Love y'all.
~ Starke

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

Hey guys!

So, obviously this patch is going to come out a bit later than we were hoping to release. Delays caused by health issues in past patches keep pilling on into future patches and the development map is not going according to plan. Not only that, but we have to clean up our game in order to submit the tech demo to our Steam publisher early next year.

As such, we decided to make a few changes on the Christmas patch. The Christmas patch will NOT be Christmas themed. We will push that patch back to when we can fit it (probably Christmas next year). Instead, the clean up patch we we were going to do in August next year before 1.0 will be done on Christmas! There's quite a few reasons why we feel this change is needed.

This means we are finally going to rework most of the hentai scenes and drawings in the early game! Our old scenes are just not up to par with the quality we have nowadays, we are finally going to fix that.

We are going to proofread a lot of stuff I wrote in a rush way back when and improve on my grammar which while far from perfect it's a million times better than it was back then when I comma spliced like crazy. We're also going to improve the dialogue in those scenes and get rid of story inconsistencies. We're going to improve the motives and explain the mindset of Ayame during those scenes.

We're going to limit the map early on and only unlock certain areas as we need so players don't get as lost. We're going to create A LOT of quests and make the NPC's give you a lot more info and have more entertaining dialogues than what they have now. We're going to improve the SFX's of the game, animations and dialogue to better channel the player towards the content and helping people unlock everything without getting stuck. Quests, highlighted dialogue and maybe creating a hint system will fix this.

Overall, the early game scenes will feel like new scenes, bugs should all be squashed by the end of the year, and we will have a pristine version of the game to play for the Christmas of 2019!

This should fix a lot of issues such as delays, bugs, and people not being able to unlock content without asking someone how to do it. We will also finish the walk through cleanup.

The patch release is scheduled for December 20, midnight GMT. We will try to finish it earlier but we're going to do as much work as we can and as many improvements as possible before the patch day instead of having a set objective of content we want to release. It'll be a lighter patch development and story wise for me which will give me a breather, but it will improve the game a lot, specially early on. It's time to turn Fleeting Iris in the game I pictured when we started working on it and stop delaying and postponing all the improvements we wanted to improve.

Halloween Patch is almost done and it will come out Monday at Midnight GMT which gives us some time to play it a few times and heavily test for bugs.

Hope everyone approves of this changes. This will improve the game a lot I'm sure you're all going to love the changes. Any question you know where you can reach me. The last previews should be available later tonight on Discord in order not to spoil those who don't wish to be spoiled.

Thank you very much for your continuous support! Love y'all.
~ Starke
This is actually great. Much better than just delaying everything in the schedule in order to turn in another out of season, "filler", festive update. Not to mention some possible dialogue improvements.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes