May 11, 2019
Hi guys can anyone help me,I have downloaded the game for p.c but I am not able to save it, there are already some saves and also the game is not opening in full screen

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
Not gonna lie, the lack of paragraphs and huge walls of text did not make it an easy ready but nonetheless, I read it. All I can say is, I think it's all working as intended. Some of these endings are sad, others are good and others are just goofy like the BBC AV actress one.

This game was never out to please everyone in every path, the goal was always to have something for everyone. I personally like the whole game even though some things make me sick to my stomach and I just want to hit Ayame with a sledgehammer but yeah, I'm with you in regards to "sometimes Ayame gets an happier ending that she deserves" but overall it's her story, right?

What I have high praise for is that most if not all of these situations don't seem too ludicrous. You know stuff like this happen on a daily basis. The only one that I think it's kind of a stretch is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, what are the odds?
Sorry I definitely need to wok on my grammar and writing, weak point of mine.

I agree, that they have a lot of different paths, all of which are very different and won't suit everyone. It's a charming point and I would praise the developers too considering we're not forced to go through the paths we don't like.

About the spoiler, I must say it is a very odd one though because this is a game and all I would accept anything that's out of the ordinary. Though I honestly wonder what it was like for Ayame back in Japan, I could be wrong but based on Clarke's route it would seem like she had little or none of the experience of what she's been getting compared to her new/current life where she moved to the place with Robert, as in everyone just going crazy over her and want to get it on with her.

Either it just means the people back where she lived in Japan were super nice, or she was so naive that she didn't realised what others were doing or the people were more sly or wasn't as bold.

This is also the good thing about this game - There is something for everybody.
And there will be over 10 different endings when the game is at 1.0 - People can just pick whichever one they like.
Also if people just want the happy ending they will be able to pick the purity route which comes out in 1.0
There is also a large range of DLC's that will add extensions to a multitude of these routes with extra story & scenes.
I agree, definitely something for everyone and I'm not forced to go with anything I don't want. Just my thoughts on the endings:). With more content coming in I'm all excited to see how this game ends up!

I agree with you in almost everything you said, except for your opinion in Clarke's route, to me it is a happy ending for Ayame and Clarke, the only thing I didn't like:
Thanks I guess we think alike. Regarding the spoiler:

Reactions: Taurom

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
so right now what endings can we get to? and what endings will we be able to get to by 0.99?
Check Zellemate's flowchart to see which ones are available:
I have finished a flowchart for Fleeting Iris to get a better overview of the game.
Attached are only example version(Low resolution) - Use DL links for better quality.
PNG version here -> Mega
PDF version here -> Mega
Drawio version here -> Google Drive

This is considered "Fan made" and are not an official guide or flowchart.
PS. There might be errors, mistakes & spoilers.
Also a few pages ago he also posted a link of a changelog were you can check what's comming for 0.99

Find 0.98 and that is as close to a changelog as it will get.
if you need some guide to a specific route, you will have to me more precise in what you want.

Reactions: Aternalyss208

lionar

Oct 2, 2019
First thanks for the great game.
I have one question, how to activate the second scene in the fitness center?
I start first at yoga instructor for 5 day and got the scene, after that i played the swimming for more 15 day nothing happen, the scene didn't activate. I followed the walk-through in my steps. Also I Know i can unlock all the ccg, but I like this game because of the story.
I hope someone can explain how activate the scene or on what condition the scene can be activated.
Thanks a lot for this great game again.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
First thanks for the great game.
I have one question, how to activate the second scene in the fitness center?
I start first at yoga instructor for 5 day and got the scene, after that i played the swimming for more 15 day nothing happen, the scene didn't activate. I followed the walk-through in my steps. Also I Know i can unlock all the ccg, but I like this game because of the story.
I hope someone can explain how activate the scene or on what condition the scene can be activated.
Thanks a lot for this great game again.
Ayame's morality needs to be 30 or under to trigger the swimming event.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Ayame's morality needs to be 30 or under to trigger the swimming event.
I might be wrong but you might also have to do it 5 times, or maybe that's just to increase your charm? Further testing might be needed. I know after 5 times your charm stops growing when you take swimming classes so I don't know.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I might be wrong but you might also have to do it 5 times, or maybe that's just to increase your charm? Further testing might be needed. I know after 5 times your charm stops growing when you take swimming classes so I don't know.
Yes that sounds about right, I think 5 times should do it. I have honestly not tested, Starke introduced several stat changes to these events so they are new to me also.(I had to ask him for the stat number)
Just like its 40 or less to get the yoga scene, and also needs 5 times.
Problem is the team keep changing these numbers because we are so close to 1.0 - It might end up changing again.
But plan is to have the walktrough updated at some point around release of 1.0 with all these information's available.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Ayame has no "mentality". She is what you want her to be.
Sure, you decide some of her choices, but she still have her own mentality, the player only decides from a "yes" or a "no", or "to go" or "not to go" and then things happen. But at the end the author of this game decided that she'll go from a pure state to a complete bitch when she just watches a big D or gets blackmailed without almost any resistance. That's why I think she has a weak mentality.

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
Sure, you decide some of her choices, but she still have her own mentality, the player only decides from a "yes" or a "no", or "to go" or "not to go" and then things happen. But at the end the author of this game decided that she'll go from a pure state to a complete bitch when she just watches a big D or gets blackmailed without almost any resistance. That's why I think she has a weak mentality.
Not only weak mentality , deep down in her mind she also desire it I guess

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Again, that depends on what you pick. You choose her to be a slut and then you complain she's a slut. Alrighty then.

Is there going o be an android version at some point?
Between now and the end of times? Possibly.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Again, that depends on what you pick. You choose her to be a slut and then you complain she's a slut. Alrighty then.
I think he wanted to point out how some early "naive" decisions ( like believe Melvin when he says she can get arrested, or let Sato """help""" you with the headache) can lead to a downspiral of events that heavily corrupts her. She get carried by the flow of events without resisting that much. I think she's naive and unexperienced, more than weak minded.

Of couse when you chose to go for BBC route or KK, you know what you're doing as a player :ROFLMAO:

• Love

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
I think he wanted to point out how some early "naive" decisions ( like believe Melvin when he says she can get arrested, or let Sato """help""" you with the headache) can lead to a downspiral of events that heavily corrupts her. She get carried by the flow of events without resisting that much. I think she's naive and unexperienced, more than weak minded.

Of couse when you chose to go for BBC route or KK, you know what you're doing as a player :ROFLMAO:
Still it doesnt explain why she still keep doing this , its bc she wants it

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes