Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
It got fixed when I got one ending
Yes right now the ending gallery only opens if you complete a route.
There is also a save somewhere, a couple of pages back where its unlocked.
This should be fixed for next patch.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hey Zellemate, maybe you know this "bug" already but in the gallery room when i choose the scenes with Adriana it says that i have unlocked 5/6 pictures(83%). Picture 6 is locked and when clicking it i get an info box saying "Text or hint setting is missing for this picture".
I tried to talk with the "guy" and unlock all scenes but nothing. So is that a bug or is it just my end perhaps?

Have a nice day mate :)

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hey Zellemate, maybe you know this "bug" already but in the gallery room when i choose the scenes with Adriana it says that i have unlocked 5/6 pictures(83%). Picture 6 is locked and when clicking it i get an info box saying "Text or hint setting is missing for this picture".
I tried to talk with the "guy" and unlock all scenes but nothing. So is that a bug or is it just my end perhaps?

Have a nice day mate :)
Indeed a bug, and was reported very early - The team planned for a bug fix version of 0.98 but I think that was scrapped since there was no gamebreaking bugs in the game itself - Mostly gallery bugs and other minor stuff.
This should be fixed in 0.99, if you want to check the scene you will have to play the route, or check the image directory.

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Indeed a bug, and was reported very early - The team planned for a bug fix version of 0.98 but I think that was scrapped since there was no gamebreaking bugs in the game itself - Mostly gallery bugs and other minor stuff.
This should be fixed in 0.99, if you want to check the scene you will have to play the route, or check the image directory.
Thank you so much brother for the reply :)

Reactions: Zellemate

Anorak

Feb 28, 2017
Maybe this is a silly question, but do you get different scenes if you try to keep her pure? Like, will there be different ways of getting her into sex, or will every scene still play out in predetermined order, just faster, if you always go for the sex alternatives of her giving in? I don't know how this is programmed if I have her trying to stay pure or if that's a bit of a waste?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Maybe this is a silly question, but do you get different scenes if you try to keep her pure? Like, will there be different ways of getting her into sex, or will every scene still play out in predetermined order, just faster, if you always go for the sex alternatives of her giving in? I don't know how this is programmed if I have her trying to stay pure or if that's a bit of a waste?
There are a lot of routes in the game, one of them is the purity route(which will be finished in 1.0) - Which will show the true ending.
The question is. will you guide Ayame towards that - if you can find it, or let her end as a slut in another route?
So no, no variations of which you speak, check the guide on page 1 with the attached flowchart or -> Here

axeml

Apr 21, 2019
Sorry if this has already been asked, but why in some RPGM games for me, is the music laggy/buggy? Specific tracks skip and jump in the background, while others don't.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Sorry if this has already been asked, but why in some RPGM games for me, is the music laggy/buggy? Specific tracks skip and jump in the background, while others don't.
That happens to me when I skip dialogue by pressing a key (Ctrl, shift, etc.) for a long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back
Jan 21, 2018
Guyz I can't open the game in full screen.
And there is no option in game for the same as well. What should I do?
First I got an error of rpgvxace rtp and then after downloading it I got this issue of smaller window

Reactions: SaucySkip
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes