Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
if you go in the gallery and unlock all cgs there is still one route that says you have not unlocked this route next right next to down and left of sato, anyone have a fix for this?

Huta _Chan

Jun 29, 2020
Thats the one I missing too. Downloaded the fix version, played through again (skipping) and nothing. Still missing one picture each.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Guys how to get CG in fitness centre
I go to gym like 10times and nothing happen
Fitness center = morality 40 or lower
Swimming = morality 30 or lower

Thats the one I missing too. Downloaded the fix version, played through again (skipping) and nothing. Still missing one picture each.
It's a bug, will be fixed for next version.

just simple

Nov 1, 2019
Fitness center = morality 40 or lower
Swimming = morality 30 or lower

It's a bug, will be fixed for next version.
Thanks
Also does the game have item to change stats?
I feel like when in free roam just 1-2 day in kk and i have enough money to buy anything, you should ad more items so it's easier to change route. The game already long

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks
Also does the game have item to change stats?
I feel like when in free roam just 1-2 day in kk and i have enough money to buy anything, you should ad more items so it's easier to change route. The game already long
The team have been focusing on finishing all routes of the "main game" firstly - For version 1.0
The next years time DLC's will be added which adds free roam and many others things to the game besides routes.
Check status ->

• Wow
Reactions: Latex224

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
purity route(which will be finished in 1.0) - Which will show the true ending.
Huh, and here I thought one of the "Bad" Endings is the true canon ending which leads to the next Game. I think I saw a promo CG with Ayame clearly awakened and accepting her slutty side. But this was a long time ago and my memorys are a little fuzzy.

Edit: I am eagerly awaiting this Game to be finished. I played the tech demo once way way times ago and I really digged the concept. That said I never touched this Game ever since xD

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
I am the only one thinking something is missing in Marvin ending? I mean why suddenly he's awake in bed with Ayame, Adrianna and Fujiko?
He meet Adrianna once and didn't even speak to her, i don't remember him speaking to Fujiko (or even meet her) either.
And suddenly Ayame grab the two other girls to a party with good old chad Melvin?
And they'r okay with that? Fujiko is the alpha thot of the game, but she's not a whore, and Adrianna date a sex machine.
I dunno if it's a DLC coming after the 1.0 release, but atm it feel like something was cut from the original route...

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
I am the only one thinking something is missing in Marvin ending? I mean why suddenly he's awake in bed with Ayame, Adrianna and Fujiko?
He meet Adrianna once and didn't even speak to her, i don't remember him speaking to Fujiko (or even meet her) either.
And suddenly Ayame grab the two other girls to a party with good old chad Melvin?
And they'r okay with that? Fujiko is the alpha thot of the game, but she's not a whore, and Adrianna date a sex machine.
I dunno if it's a DLC coming after the 1.0 release, but atm it feel like something was cut from the original route...
That's a "secret ending" the Malvin's Harem route, is not complete, according to the changelog, it should be completed for v0.99

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Thx a lot, i read their changelog a while ago and i don't remember everything.
I was on the Melvin route and i suddenly ended with the secret one so. Gosh, probably the first game i find a secret ending by myself.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
any news on on the game
Yes there is a news update on patreon.

Quickly summarized:
This news is more prove of life then anything else..patch is big, really fucking big... both in terms of art but also mechanically, and there is maybe a possibility the team will try to merge 0.99 and 1.00 together - We will have to wait and see.
Things are a little uncertain around lunch dates. Starke will come out later and provide something more official when the time is right. Don't sit and wait up for a release anytime soon - Like really :D

riiii

Jul 20, 2018

Quickly summarized:
This news is more prove of life then anything else..patch is big, really fucking big... both in terms of art but also mechanically, and there is maybe a possibility the team will try to merge 0.99 and 1.00 together - We will have to wait and see.
Things are a little uncertain around lunch dates. Starke will come out later and provide something more official when the time is right. Don't sit and wait up for a release anytime soon - Like really :D
does that mean that the june patch's not going out anytime soon?

blocky

Sep 8, 2019

Quickly summarized:
thanks

Reactions: Zellemate

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Quickly summarized:
Thanks for keeping us up to date brother :)

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
Can someone please post saves of the start of the Garcia,Family, and office route please

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes