Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Actually I wanted to say that when I save and close the game, then next time I open the game the saves are not present in the game, only already present save 1,3,5,7 are present. Please I can't proceed further I have to always restart from beginning
It sounds like you have write permissions on the game folder perhaps.... but try from beginning:
1. Delete the game.​
2. Reinstall rpgmaker vx ace(uninstall the current one and install it again) Download ->
3. Download the latest version of Fleeting Iris -
4. Unpack it somewhere on your disk where you have read/write permission(not a USB key or something weird)​
5. Try again, start by creating a new game, and test.... save when you can and then quit - And load it after if possible.​
Let me know how it goes.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Still waiting the new update :)
Yep agree ! we are all waiting for the new update.
This delay is a mix of Starke going all in on the quality so close to 1.0, and also there is a huge amount of scenes & endings.
At the moment there are 13 released spoilers on discord, and who knows how many more will come.
So I hope the wait will be worth it!

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Yep agree ! we are all waiting for the new update.
This delay is a mix of Starke going all in on the quality so close to 1.0, and also there is a huge amount of scenes & endings.
At the moment there are 13 released spoilers on discord, and who knows how many more will come.
So I hope the wait will be worth it!
Delay? Was there a release date?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Delay? Was there a release date?
The schedule the team is trying to stick to -> has June as the release date.(end of June) like most other releases.
Except that, there have never been a official release date set or mentioned from Starke.

He probably refers to 0.99. They skipped it to work on 1.0 and release the finished game.
To avoid any former confusion, I just talked to Starke and both version 0.99 & 1.0 will come out as scheduled(0.99 soon) and he will announce the date via Patreon as usual.

Version 1.0 will arrive in August.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
The schedule the team is trying to stick to -> has June as the release date.(end of June) like most other releases.
Except that, there have never been a official release date set or mentioned from Starke.
1595538505333.png

Particularly, points 1 and 4.

Considering 0.99 is as Starke stated, "the de facto version 1.0" its only natural they are (you are? I don't know, legitimately curious. Not sure exactly what you do in the team) gonna take some time to clean it up.

To avoid any former confusion, I just talked to Starke and both version 0.99 & 1.0 will come out as scheduled(0.99 soon) and he will announce the date via Patreon as usual.

Version 1.0 will arrive in August.
But that's what we were told a month ago. I don't see where's the delay or what's confusing other than you sending mixed and often inaccurate information here that one can easily fact check by reading discord/twitter/patreon.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
View attachment 742900

Particularly, points 1 and 4.

Considering 0.99 is as Starke stated, "the de facto version 1.0" its only natural they are (you are? I don't know, legitimately curious. Not sure exactly what you do in the team) gonna take some time to clean it up.

But that's what we were told a month ago. I don't see where's the delay or what's confusing other than you sending mixed and often inaccurate information here that one can easily fact check by reading discord/twitter/patreon.
My "job" is to relay infomation from the team and Starke to F95 to the people who are not on discord and patreon.
And that sometimes have its challenges since he does not always give me straight answers - So I'm doing it to the best of my abilities and yes mistakes can happen.
Other challenges also comes from not being a patreon on F95 and people don't have access to HeavenStudios news via patreon.
So not everybody in here is informed like you would properly be as a patreon.

There was a lot of speculation in here earlier about how the release window would be for 0.99 and 1.0 and to avoid any confusion, I got confirmation from Starke how it exactly looks like and explained it here.

Halure

Mar 29, 2018
Just realized that we can't view endings from the gallery anymore, or is that just me? Does that mean we have to go through a route again to see a specific ending now?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
which route does ayame become a prostitute?
Technically she gets paid for money in the Kinky Kittens strip club route. That's the closest we have to prostitution right now.

Will Ayame's clothes be replaced freely in version 1.0.0 ?
Starke already stated that won't be a feature as with 40+ costumes and their variations at this point it would not be feasible. They would have to draw scenes in a kazzilion different ways.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Starke already stated that won't be a feature as with 40+ costumes and their variations at this point it would not be feasible. They would have to draw scenes in a kazzilion different ways.
They would really need to go for that from the start. The games i saw doing this costume thing has pictures split - separate background , hair , facehair/expression, dress/body , cum/sweat etc . So one picture in game is combination of 3-6 different pictures. They also have more simple art then Iris evolved to have.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes